Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 2, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Cold War Kids
    just an amazing band, don't get much more authentic and talented than these guys.

YouTube - #35.1 - Cold War Kids - God Make up your Mind

YouTube - #35.1 - Cold War Kids - St John

hehe, you wouldn't see MCR or anything like that just walk onto a random bus for a little free show :)

these guys are just so awesome and talented.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2007, 05:03 AM
    I really didn't like the voice harmony at all in that first link, however they sound better on the Jimmy Kimmel appearance: YouTube - Cold War Kids Hang Me Up To Dry on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Feb 22
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 2, 2007, 05:04 AM
    They don't sound as good as usual in those because they just goofing around lolz, they isn't actually performing a proper show lolz.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a man with kids and I don't have kids [ 6 Answers ]

I've never dated a man with kids... and he has 4! 2 teens and 2 in their 20's... and a grandbaby on the way! He's been very aggressive (fast) about getting to the next level(s). We have a great time together and we connect on many levels. He asked early on that we date exclusively as he...

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

New mains shower, reasonably new Combi-boiler, but hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold shower! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently had a new bathroom put in, with a mains shower (used to be electric). But now my shower keeps running hot-cold-hot-cold every minute or so. My bath tap and sink tap in the bathroom are running fine, it's just the shower. I was told this shouldn't happen as I have a combi-boiler but...

Istanbul in the Cold War [ 1 Answers ]

What part did Istanbul play in the cold war? Whose side were they on, and was it a significant place during the cold war?

War [ 7 Answers ]

I recently saw a bumper sticker that stated: "Why do we kill people to show that killing people is wrong?" While I am not a warmonger, I do see the need for it since so many of our world leaders do not have the same value system. How do I respond to "peaceniks" who can offer no viable alternative...

View more questions Search