Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momtobe949 Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 2, 2007, 04:14 AM
    What kind of pregnancy test do the doctor’s offices use
    What kind of pregnancy test do the doctor’s offices use? Is it the same type as the ones we can buy over the counter?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 05:03 AM
    The urine tests are the same that are sold in the store, as far as testing. The actually test itself can vary office to office, some are dip sticks, some are tests that 3 drops of urine are dropped by a pipet into the test... but they all test the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood test or pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Is a blood test more accurate to tell if someone is pregnant than a pregancy test?

Orders from doctor for qualitive blood test [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal to be this nervous? I am trying to stay calm, but I am so excited and a little worried to find out. I am worried that the test may come back negative, but I am so excited about the fact I may be pregnant. I seen my doctor today, she seems to think that I am pregnant, but she wrote me...

Serious Pain.Not sure what kind of doctor to see. [ 4 Answers ]

I have this pain in my back... just to the right of my left shoulder blade. I thought I had pulled a muscle, but it doesn't really hurt because I move my arm or anything. So then I thought that maybe it was from stress, like I needed a massage or something. My son and my husband tried to massage...

I have all the symptoms but the doctor and pregnancy test tell me no. [ 13 Answers ]

OK so I have all the symptoms... only that.. my period is really really irregular... starting from 3 months ago... first it was really light, second it skipped and the next month it started but light... and then the last one I just had.. was light... and my periods last about 5 days.. these only...

What kind of doctor can tell me if I got Hypocluecemia.. [ 1 Answers ]

Last fall/winter I got really depressed. I ended at a psych. At my family runs diabetes. And I have an aunt with hypoglucemia... so one day I felt very dizzy and feel like hell. I also get a panic attack. I ate and everything went normal again. Like for a long time I had been thinking I got either...

View more questions Search