Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Natural Crime and Legal crime
    What is the contrast between these two? What may be considered wrong in its self or wrong because its prohibited by law
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Hello willz:

This must be a homework assignment cause you're not the first to ask.

I'll put it simply - too simply for you to get a grade. It's not wrong to smoke pot - but it is illegal. Why?? Because some people are dumb...

excon
    willz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Thnks for the info all of you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural Crime and Legal Crime [ 5 Answers ]

I need some help here I am doing a paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime I need 1500 word and I am stuck at 895. Can anyone give me their thoughts on the subject?

Lying is crime? [ 58 Answers ]

Is lying a crime?

Natural and Legal Crime [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: I have a paper due tomorrow on the difference between Natural Crime and Legal Crime. I know what natural and legal crimes are. I need to find some examples of a natural crime. When I try to research the subject, I get examples of crimes against nature. That's not what I'm looking for. I tried...

When do someone commentt a crime? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it when he/she think about commenting it?:confused: Or when he/she has commented?:rolleyes: Or After commenting the crime?:cool:

Is it a crime? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really curious, recently, my parents threw me out. (actually about 5 times in the last year). Right now I'm only 17. 4 of the times they threw me out, they didn't provide a place for me to live. Their lawyer told them they didn't have to let me stay there once I was 16. Is this true?

View more questions Search