Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renegadofunk93 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Oct 1, 2007, 03:36 PM
    I've lied. What should I do?
    I cheated at school. My teacher is suspicious and so are my parents. I can't stop myself from denying that fact that I scored my own papers. What should I do?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Oct 1, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Well they are going to find out anyway, mine as well look honest and tell them. You will get in less trouble too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 03:39 PM
    SGt is right. Confess. It will be much easier for everyone that way.
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Yes, just confess to it. They will appreciate the honesty.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 02:49 PM
    The probably already know but are giving you the opportunity to confess.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadofunk93
    I cheated at school. My teacher is suspicious and so are my parents. I can't stop my self from denying that fact that I scored my own papers. What should I do?
    Confess and apologise as others have advised.

Hopefully next time you think of cheating,you will remember all the headaches of guilt and loss of trust from your parents/teachers.
    eaca1234 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2007, 07:05 PM
    You'll get in trouble either way, keep denying it . I had a friend who cheated and our teacher didn't know what was going on. She felt bad and wrote him an apology letter, so she got a zero on the test because her letter explained what was going on. I know it seems like lying is immoral but you can't take it back by telling the truth.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eaca1234
    youll get in trouble either way, keep denying it . i had a friend who cheated and our teacher didnt know what was going on. she felt bad and wrote him an apology letter, so she got a zero on the test because her letter explained what was going on. i know it seems like lying is immoral but you can't take it back by telling the truth.
    This is TERRIBLE advice. Lying is NEVER acceptable. PERIOD!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lied her, now she dsnt love me :-( [ 5 Answers ]

I lied to my love about my job and salary. When she got to know this.. the love has gone away. I am very sad. Nw she only has sympathy for me. I am feelinf very depressed. She fought for me with her family but in return I spoke a lie to her. I don't know how to cope up with this. I want to die,...

I lied [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, My nae is Raph and I have a big issue in front of me. Well its not that big but I need help. I have been dating a girl for a month. I lied to her about an occasion ( I told her I was somewhere but I really wasnt) anyhow she found out that I lied and gave me the famouse line " we...

I Lied [ 5 Answers ]

:( I started playing poker on this internet site and just for a laugh I made a fales name and pic, but after a few days of playing I started talking to this guy and before I knew it I was making a new msn address for use to talk you should also no that I am single and 42. Every night ARE chats got...

Elfen lied? [ 1 Answers ]

Were wuld I be able to get a copy of lied without the internet or download it? And are there any channels it comes on? I wuld like 2 no also why they made it so gruesome and evil.

View more questions Search