Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAHunt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 11:27 AM
    How to write a motion for discovery
    Would like to know how to write a motion for discovery. Husband is appearing pro se in Family Court and he would like to know why his ex-wife is no longer teaching.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 1, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Um that's not something for discovery. Its witness cross examination. You could request a deposition be taken on the issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

File motion to discovery. [ 5 Answers ]

I read all these posts about filing to intent to defend the summons. Then file motion to discovery... Where do I file the discovery? Is there a form I turn in to the court... or something else? :confused: :confused:

Court date assigned.motion of discovery/validation letter? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have read many helpful things on here for people being sued by collection agencies. I am being sued by a collection agency for a debt that I don't feel I owe (well the entire amount of at least) It was within one month of when the statute of limitations ran out. Anyhow, I gave my statement...

How to file motion for discovery [ 1 Answers ]

How does one file a motion for discovery in Michigan? I understand it is sent to the lawyer for the side who is suing me. Do I send a copy to the court? Is there a particular format that needs to be used? Do I need to send it registered or certified or return receipt requested? TIA, Lil

Discovery of Plasma [ 1 Answers ]

Who discovered plasma please?

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

View more questions Search