Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moosestewart Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Dreams from where?
    Hi there I am a 28yr male and I know that you have lots and lots of dreams a night but most you can't remember that was the case for me up until the past 6 or 7 days now. THis is something that normally I would keep to myself and just laugh it off but its every time I go to sleep now.I can never really remember any dreams that clearly before when I wake and if so only the dream that I was dreaming as I awoke.I have been trying to answer a lot of things in my life in the last 2weeks as you may see from the questions that I have posted since being on here.I think that my life has come unmanageable and that's bad as I have always been able to control it.I go to sleep and I wake after a dream thinging why I have just dreamt that I know what your thinking that's normal but its 8 or 9 dreams anight and I never finish that dream wake up through it.There not really nightmares but things that I don't think about often.People in the past, things I've done before,jobs I've had,people I used to go to school with and others.They don't seem bad or that I'm doing anything wrong in the dreams but then why have them.waking up 8 or 9 times anight I have never done before haven't changed my routine don't drink or drugs and for as long as I remember i.e. 15 years don't know that I have dreamt the night before.(I know that I must have) but never remembered.When I now wake from a dream its takes me bye surprise I sit in bed thinking what has just woke me up maybe a noise or something so I sit there and wait to see if I can hear anything but no nothing.I then start to think about the dream and why I had it but can't place anything.I fall back to sleep within 15 to 20 minutes but awake to a new dream over and over all night I haven't been getting much sleep so I have been sleeping when I can day or night it doesn't matter same thing happens.Ever seen grounghog day when the guy has the same day over and over again that's how I feel just different dreams.I know that I'm not going to stop dreaming but I shouldn't keep waking up after each one.Can anyone help or shed some light without saying I need to be in a funnyfarm.Thanks
    AquaLiz Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2007, 08:38 AM
    I'm no expert in the dream area, but I've read up and do pay attention to my own dreams. I think if you're waking up after these dreams, your mind may be trying to tell you something. You're trying to work out life situations right now, correct? There are probably some answers in those dreams. What I would do is keep a notebook and writing utensil near your bed. Every time you wake up after a dream write down every little thing you can remember. In the morning you can go back and reflect on those dreams and try to make sense out them. If you try to analyze it all in the middle of the night it won't work. Look for re occurring symbols, think about where you are in the dream; what you're doing, who you're with. Every little detail down to the color of your shoes is important. I'd advise looking into a few different dream books as well, though be careful not all of them are reliable. But the majority will at least give you a general guideline as to what the symbols in your dream mean. Hopefully all of this will help you figure out what your body and mind is trying to tell you, and you'll be able to sleep through the night again. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

My Dreams! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what my dreams mean. Every dream I have I can not see faces, like it's a blur, but yet I recognize the person. In all most of my dreams I'm in everyday places, no fantasy places or anything like that, but they are always dark. I have had one dream that I can remember that was in the...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search