Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doug1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 01:46 PM
    Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical)
    My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?
    johndeakins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 07:00 PM
    All at onece my outdoor motion light doesn't work. The red light is on at night, so I would assume I have power. What is the problem? And should I just buy a new one and install that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Outdoor Lights [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I cannot figure out why my Hampton Bay outdoor lights will not turn off when I set them to auto-off after two hours. They stay on all the time now.

Outdoor motion-sensing, photo-sensing wall lantern not turning off [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Lantern #561456 I installed a pair of these lanterns next to my front door about two years ago, the first one works fine. I’ve replaced the second lantern three times so far – when I installed the first lantern it worked fine except the motion sensor...

Hampton Bays outdoor lantern [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. We just purchased a Hampton Bays outdoor wall lantern at the home depot which is equipped with a photo cell and a sensitivity mode.I installed the Lateran exactly as directed and fellowed the instructions to set the mode to operate automatically. I set the sensitivity switch on the...

Outdoor Balcony Fan Light.. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have a fan/light unit that is going to be installed on the third floor balcony of a vacation home. Are any special requirements in order since it is outside although it does have a covered roof and is 3-sided. Anhy help appreciated. Also I have (2) receptacles on each floor...

Hampton Bay Exterior Motion Detect Lights... [ 1 Answers ]

This will be a dumb question, but our contractor put up two of the Hampton Bay Motion Detecting lights on our detached garage. The problem is that they pitched the boxes, and the directions before we even had a chance to figure them out. Now, only the test works, which stays on for 10 seconds. ...

View more questions Search