Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Oct 1, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Why Am I Paying Student Loan If I Never Took Any Money?
    Hi I Went To Florida Career College in 2004 . I was only there for two weeks. They Told me That I have two weeks free to see if I like it then after the two weeks then I am going to have to pay the student load back after I finish school .Now Education Services are calling me and The Social Security Administration Office called me ( I am on SSI ) Telling me That I need to pay $3,672.79 For Cashing out the check That they gave me for the student loan and they are taking it out 10% from my check each month.
    Anyway, my Question is Can they Take Out Money from my check ( SSI) Each month without Proof That I signed That Check that They Claim? I know I Never Signed any check from them! They also Never Gave me MY 60 DAYS APPEAL ! And Why Did'nt Any One Tell me After three Years? I lived in the same Place For Years ? What can I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 1, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Go down to your social Security office and ask for a hearing. Tell them you never got this check, never signed it and never received any proceeds from it.
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Oct 14, 2007, 04:01 PM
    OK Thanks I Will Do that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying back a loan [ 2 Answers ]

I loaned my sister $500 last October and made a verbal agreement with her that the money would be paid back when she received her income tax check. That time has come and gone , she spent all of her check and now says that she cannot pay me back. I think that her first priority was to pay me back....

Cosigned on a loan, now paying the price [ 2 Answers ]

I had a friend whom I just graduated from college with ask me to co-sign on a loan for some furniture. He had just accepted a good position, which he still has. I thought that since we knew each other well (thought!) and he had a good job he wouldn't have a problem paying back the loan. He...

Paying off a loan in less than 30 years [ 15 Answers ]

I keep hearing that you can actually pay off your 30year loan in less time. I also heard that if you pay extra on your principal each month you can do it. Is this true? How can I pay off my loan without getting broke.:confused:

MONEY back from paying loan off early [ 1 Answers ]

I saw something on TV the other day about getting money back from insurance that was put on a loan if you pay the loan off early. Is this for real? Because I have paid off a mortgage early and several other loans. How can I get help with this?

He kept the car, but the loan he is NOT paying is in my name [ 3 Answers ]

In our divorce agreement, my X kept a car that I was the primary loan-holder on. In the last 6 months he has paid the payment late three times(this month's payment is also late). These late payments are showing up on my credit report and will cause me no end of grief very quickly. Due to an...

View more questions Search