Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n00bi3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 06:31 AM
    The Incredible Machine - portable
    Are there any games similar to TIM on handheld consoles? I tried to search over them and there was nothing that catched my eye. I own NDS and feel like the console misses such a title. Do you think the same?
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 4, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Do you know where I could find TIM , n00bi3 ?

I had it on my old computer but the p.c kind of got smashed up.
    n00bi3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Probably on some abandonware oriented site if it's not protected by Sierra/Dynamix (in case of future development or sth). I don't have it anyway so I won't be able to help you, but you may try to find TIM @ Google ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incredible Jet Man video [ 2 Answers ]

I found this some time ago but thought I'd dig it up and share it here... Jet Man

Incredible boys [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 6 and he is giving me a hard time listening. I have been trying to give him more attention since our 5 month old arrived but its just inpossible to find the time to make every one happy. When I ask him a simple task like to eat his lunch or change his clothes (when dirty) he just...

Anyone Remember "Incredible Machine:? [ 11 Answers ]

It and SimCity were pretty much the only two computer games that interested me... I'd love to find one just like Incredible Machine. Any suggestions for stuff I should try?

Portable Washing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All! I just moved into an apartment in New York that has a laundry room in the basement. As I just had a baby, my wife wanted to have at least a small washing machine in the apartment. As there is no place to connect it and the landlord will not change anything, I was wondering if some kind...

View more questions Search