Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsn0688 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Taking a break, Someone read this please.. its driving me insane
    What's up everybody, I'm 19yrs old.. heres the scoop... me and my fiancé of 2yrs.. shes going to be 21 soon.. have recently started to take a break. We have been living together for about 2yrs. Also. She said she wanted the break because she needed to help herself grow and needed time to better herself. I understand this because she has never had a driver's license or a car, she has always had someone to fall back on. She lived with her mom until she was 18 then shortly after that moved in with me. She has always just road with me in my car and she feels like she's worthless because I do the laundry, I call the bill people, I have the car. We are always together and do everything together, so cheating is out of the question. She says her feelings haven't changed for me and she still loves me as much as she did before. She said she's only doing this to get back together with me. We also still say we love each other when we leave. I'm real close to her family and she is real close to mine to and her mom thinks she just needs a car and stuff so she can get away sometimes and not always have to get a ride and feel like she has to tag along with me all the time. We haven't got to have sex in like 8 months because she was getting this pain every time she would get turned on but we went to the doctor and she put her on some new birth control pills to see if it would replace the hormone that was causing the pain, but she stopped taking the birth control pills because is was giving her major mood swings and she was getting really angry at everything. But in the middle of this break I didn't sleep at home one night and went and stayed with my parents and it just killed her, so I have stayed with her at our apartment ever since then and the night I came back we began to mess around and almost had sex but stopped because she was to exhausted from crying and not enough sleep, but I did still turn her on. She said she had thought of killing herself but knows she won't. Is this just a confused girl that needs some help from the doctor? We are going to the doctor to talk about depression though because she had been sleeping a lot and acting not herself and getting mad about small things and feeling really stressed out.she had her period 3 times in one month.. and we think her hormones might be all out of wack.. what do you think? Is this just a bunch of things mixed together or what??
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Oct 1, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Nothing is mixed up here mate your on the way out, don't count out the fact there may be a third party involved here...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 01:46 PM
    We are going to the doctor to talk about depression
    Let us know what the doctor says, and stay cool until then.

Oct 4, 2007, 07:02 AM
    No your just not wanting to hear what might be the truth

Oct 4, 2007, 07:02 AM
    There is normally a reason for the female taking a break if she wanted to be with you she would not be taking a break
    jsn0688 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mckenzie134
    No your just not wanting to hear what might be the truth
    No your not getting it.. there was no time for her to cheat on me.. sorry bro

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking a break [ 1 Answers ]

I am 5 and a half months pregnant and I wrote earlier about how my boyfriend and I constantly fight and we haven't seen each other much lately like 1 time in the past month and now he is telling me that we need sometime apart from being boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't think that will help. I...

Results of Taking a break [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend has decided to take a break from me because she has some issues with depression and also resents me for not always putting her first in priority. We've had our ups and downs. The night she broke the news to me, her emphasis was on a need to find herself. She can't be happy with...

Difference Between Taking A Break And Breaking Up [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... What is the difference between "taking a break" and "breaking up"... if you are "taking a break" and the guy gives you a time limit... what does that mean. My boyfriend and I recently took "a break"... when I considered it a "break up" he got upset and said that's not what he meant and needed...

Taking a break [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone just to let you know, so you don't wonder where I've gone, I'm taking a few days' break from the site. I injured my back and I am having trouble sitting for long periods. I was on for a little while yesterday and also today, but I'm even finding typing difficult after a few minutes. I...

View more questions Search