Ventury meter & ventury effect
    What Is Ventury Effect?

What Is Ventury Meter?
    smpolymer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 03:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by UmeshKinagi
    What Is Ventury Effect?

What Is Ventury Meter?
    what is ventury meter and how it work , what is the equation for ventury design
    smpolymer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 03:23 AM
    Please reply
    evo8 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 01:00 PM
    The ventury effect basically says this... When you increase velocity you decrease pressure. When you increase the velocity(decrease the pressure) at the end of a tube, it will create a preasure difference. For xample... if you blow across the end of a straw in a glass full of water you increase the velocity of the air flow(from 0 to whatever) you decrease the pressure (presure is now less than ideal stagnant air pressure) this will cause the fluid in the tube to move up. This is the princapal behind atomizers, spray bottles etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ventury effect [ 4 Answers ]

What does ventury effect means aspesially if it occurs during nebulization using a jet nebulizer? Thank you for the answer

400 amp service, 2 200 amp panels, 320 amp meter socket [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post here, but I have been reading a lot and have already learned a bunch. I want to thank TK already and hope you reply to this. I am in the process of designing my electrical system for my new home. I have some electrical experience, but am by no means a pro. I am...

Ventury Principal [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ventuery principal? What is the relation between Pressure and velocity corresponding to ventury principal for gas?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search