Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamkoraym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Cat Eyes
    My cat has an eye problem she won't open her eyes their tearing badly she running around crazy she keeps on ruubbing it she won't come out of the closet and when she opened her eye her eyelids flipped and her eye was a very light pink rather then the usual green
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Your cat needs to go to the vet asap. Even if we knew what was wrong with her we would not be able to treat it. It sounds as though she is in pain. I will try to find a site that shows different eye problems, I do know that certain conditions can cause blindness. But don't let a site deter you from getting help for the poor creature. *edit* here is a site that describes different eye conditions.Red eye in cats and dogs - eye problems in cats and dogs - Article on Pets.ca

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Cat with large lump/bump between eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I'd like to apologise for the long post but I am trying to give as much information as possible. :o About two weeks ago our cat began sneezing, was lethargic and off his food. He slept a lot. Three days later he seemed to fully recover and began eating and behaving as he normally...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search