Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Oct 3, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Hahahah they are ^^
    How are you feeling today?
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Oct 3, 2007, 06:17 PM
    What every you do bbgirl I wish you the best of luck. :)
    bbgirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2007, 09:57 PM
    I don't know if anyone is checking this anymore but I recently just like snapped out of it. Its weird. I'm like overly happy now lol. :D
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Nov 22, 2007, 09:59 PM
    That's cool!
    hennyxlb Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Oh well sure your get over it your age must be around 15-17? Depression is all in the mind you should be grateful your not terminally ill X
    carly_may_13 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Jan 19, 2010, 07:52 AM

We have a constant battle with ourselves of choosing positive or negative thoughts and energies. Those decisions shape the path of how our life will be. Positive thoughts and energy lead to positive things. If you start to think positive thoughts (which may be hard to do right now, but they can be about anything) it will get easier and you will see the affect it has on your life. Watch the movie, "What the bleep do we know". I hope it helps you, it helped me when I was on the verge of destroying my life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I depressed? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well every now and then I go through these like little periods of depression, each time it only lasts about one week, but its not like "oh i'm having a bad week, i sad and frustrated and just not my usual self".. Its like actual depression and the whole time its happening I'm like "i hate...

Depressed please help [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm kk17 I'm going through a rough time at the moment and have been for about 3 years. I'm going through depression and its getting worse. I'm going to the doctors next week but I'm worried she won't give me anything for it. I've been to 3 different councelors and they don't help, as I know...

Depressed [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello poeople out there like you I also have the same problem about the dark sode of our u. arms. Since I've been reading about your insights on how to solve this, I think if I could only buy that product things would be easier for me but I can't can you please give me tips or some...

Please help me very depressed! [ 11 Answers ]

Believe this it's the short version but doesn't appear that way: Adult son moved away and did not come and say goodbye to me. He has never done this to me ever. And he has moved away from here many times before. I would not lend him money this time! He is a son from my first marriage. No other...

View more questions Search