Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 30, 2007, 05:14 PM
    No more diet!
    I am a 15 year old girl who is only 5'3 and weigh 130!
    I Don't need a diet!

What the hell was wrong with me obsessing over my weight. My body still needs to grow and I'm hurting myself this way.

I'm still going to work out, and watch what I eat but I am no longer dieting.

:)

And I feel proud of this choice.

I'm not fat at wear I am right now and a lot of people said they would kill to have what I have, I should be happy I look like this and not be sickly obese.
    My boyfriend is happy for me too, he has been trying to tell me along with so many other people I have to stop what I'm doing to myself and I'm so happy I did.

::EDIT::
    I realized its normal to gain a few pounds here and there and that is not going to kill me.
    They can be lost easily.

My breast aren't growing because of my dieting but oh well.

i'm NOT just a number on a scale.
    I'm NOT just a bra size.
    I'm me.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Did you know that as humans age, they get shorter and their feet get longer. In 100 years, you will be 3' tall and have size 38 shoes anyway so why worry?

Oct 1, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Actually that's not true.
    They only grow short if there back begans to hunch over.
    And your foot stops growing after a while. The only time it will make a major change is if you gain a lot or lose a lot of weight.
    -.-
    I really hate when people respond to my posts like this -.-
    I dotn even know why they bother.

*you can't grow when your dead. Maybe you want to take science class over again? Because your body begins to go down to nothing but bones and I see its impossible for bones to change shape/size when there under ground.

EDIT
    It said I apologize for beign rude but now I don't, after seeing how rude you are, no. Don't ever in your right mind dare to call me that again.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Actually, it IS true. As you get older certain parts of your body start to shrink, not necessarily as a result of hunching over. And many people's feet do get longer. Their feet aren't growing, they're stretching. It has nothing to do with losing or gaining weight. Ask any woman over 40 if her shoe size is the same as it was when she was 21. I'll bet at least 50% of them tell you that their shoe size is bigger.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Hi Aji

It's been killing me reading how you've been torturing yourself.
    I'm so glad you have realised the above.
    Now you need to work on actually believing it.
    Try to channel all this obsessive energy into something more postitive, like a hobby.

Good luck to you!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 09:13 AM
    I'm proud of you dolly.

Like templelane I've been very concerned over how badly you've been treating yourself over your weight. I'm glad that you finally realized all of this.

Oct 1, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    So what your're saying is that you are a fatass and that makes you nasty to other people. Get your fatass out and run and exersize then.
    FIRST OF ALL.

I am not a Fat a$$. Okay ? You have never seen me and besides. I have muscle weight on me.

And I didn't say that, I said I been so concerned about my weight that for me to stop abusing myself over my weight is a big thing to me and you are just not even responding to say "Oh congrats" For the people who talked to me and know what I went through, they responded properly, I dotn even know you dotn bother.

I exericse 6 x a week so don't even start wit hthat .

God knows how big you probably are, with your icon being a can of meat. Seriously. Im the last person you want to start with, so don't even comment my post again, that's very rude what you said to me and I don't appreciate that kind of response out of you. Its not funny.

I'm 130 pounds at 5'3/5'4 and I look great. Don't you ever $#%^%$# say that to me again. EVER>
    I love my body and I can care less what you have to say about it.

Cause after being 155 and going to to 130, for sure as hell I'm not fat anymore so keep it closed :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Good girl!

Oct 1, 2007, 02:51 PM
    :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Yes, good girl. But guess what. Mag may have seemed rude, but he got the response out of you that you needed to say.

Because of his not so politically correct terms... he got you to show pride in who you are and what you look like.

You defended yourself, which is not very easy if you really truly believe you have weight problems.

Aha... another way to look at what he posted. ;)

Oct 1, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Haha, I didn't even look at it that way. :)
    Idk I'm happy with my choice. Im going to watch what I eat, work out but Im going to try my best not to go back to eating 800 cals a day and worrying so much about dieting and my weight.

I failed to realized that I'm still growing and weight might be gained from that, I think.
    Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 03:11 PM
    800 cals a day? Girl you need MORE than that!! Heck a mouse can't survive on 800 Cals a day.

This was a typo right?

Oct 1, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Haha no=(

About 2 years ago I used to only want 800 cals a day. But
    I stopped that and then went to like 800-900.
    Now I eat whatever staying under 1,500

::EDIT::
    I'm also increasing my fat intake. I used ot only eat 20 grams of fat per day but now I eat around 40-50. Under 65 .
    Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 03:17 PM
    For your age you need at LEAST 1,200 - 2000 cals a day. Remember your brain needs food too. By eating less than the 1,200 - 2,000 cals, you are starving your brain as well as other needed organs to sustain your life, that includes your heart.

By eating only 800 cals a day you are severely risking malnutrition and possibly becoming anorexic.

Oct 1, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Well I'm safe now :d
    I also found out oyu need to eat a 100 more cals (at my weight) to lose weight/

Is it OK I increased my fat intake?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 03:38 PM
    She's just braggin instead of complaining!

Oct 1, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    She's just braggin instead of complainin!
    Lawl. What do you want?
    This is my thread, I can brag/complain how ever I please. I am the one who started this topic after all.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Oct 1, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I've always thought most Americans have it wrong when it comes to weight loss. It seems to me not about how much you eat but what you eat. If you eat things that are healthy for you don't worry about how much you eat. I mean has anyone here felt guilty about eating bunch of apples (unless they are covered in caramel you know who you are) no because apples are good for you. Never diet eat healthy.

Oct 1, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Yea I guess.
    I used ot be a unhealthy dieter until a year ago.. I started eatign soy, grains, wheat, fruit, veggies, white meat but now I don't need a diet but I'm still watching what I eat, just mot going to be as strict to myself.

Hahaaa.
    Carmel apples xD
    Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 04:20 PM
    You need and I mean NEED more than 800 calories a day. 800 calories will land you in the hospital girl. I'm really serious here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

New Diet [ 13 Answers ]

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for Lola And was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked If I had a dog... Duh! I was feeling a bit crabby so on Impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet Again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended Up in the hospital...

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search