Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpie88 Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2007, 04:55 PM
    I haven't had my period for 2 months, any reason for that?
    Ok I hadn't had my period for almost 2 months now. I'm sure I'm not pregnant because I don't have sex. Does anyone know the reason for this? I'm 19 if that helps, could it be that my body is changing and what do you suggest I do?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Have you been doing any excessive exercising or doing any over the top dieting? Those two things can cause problems.

When was the last time you had a gynecological check up? It its not diet or exercise it could also be fibroids or cysts causing issues. I would definitely give a call over to your ob/gyn for a full check up to make sure its nothing serious (which I hope it isn't)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 months no period [ 4 Answers ]

My last period was nearly 4 months ago. I have done 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. I had light spotting once in the last 3 months. I have period like cramps almost constantly and my moods are all over the place. I really don't know what to do. :( Any ideas?

Its been months for some reason I can't get over him [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up 2 months and a half ago but I don't know why I still think of him its like all the time he's my number 1 subject on the phone with my friends and I still don't understand why I still feel like this. We left each other for no reason we said its over we made that very clear but...

No period for months now period stopped [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period since April and now its July. My last regular period was in the end of April of this yr. then in may there was nothing. No discharge of any kind no nothing last month; in June in the 20's all I had was a brown discharge and some streaks of blood towards the end. Now...

Help! Long Period... Can't see reason why! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me... About 2 weeks before my last period was due I started getting heavy clear discharge. Then, when my period was due to start, instead of what for me is a normal period, I have been spotting for almost 3 weeks. The spotting is minimal and I only notice it when I urinate. It has...

View more questions Search