Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frank11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Name change on deed
    My wife passed away I would like to remove her name and add my son's name what do I do.

Check out some similar questions!

Change name on deed [ 3 Answers ]

My 88 year old father would like to change the name on the deed to his house to his 2 daughters. How would he proceed? Does anyone know of any organizations that assist with legal issues for senior adults?

How too change a deed? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into a beautiful 1780 farmhouse 3 years ago, knowing that the farm's well (owned by myself, on my property) is shared by the 2 homes next door. Many years ago, when these other homes were built, they were inlaw homes to the people living in my farm. So being family, they shared the well...

Legal name change on deed [ 1 Answers ]

My legal name changed recently, and I need to change it on the deed/title to my property. So there is no transfer of property, I just need to change it from my old name to my new name. How do I do this? I'm in California.

Deed name change [ 2 Answers ]

Currently my grandparents house only has granddads name on the deed. We, the family, would like to know how we can change the names on the deed and how to go about it. Granddad passed away sme 40 years ago.

Change of name deed? [ 2 Answers ]

Since getting divorced I would like to change my surname back to my maiden name. Do I have to do this legally or do I need a change of name document? I need to change names on things like doctors records, bank, credit cards, driving licence.:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.