Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lindsey329 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Children's movie from 1980's.
    There was a children's movie I watched when I was younger, I'm guessing it came out in the early 1980's. I only remember bits and pieces... There was a boy, and his stuffed animals came to life at night and sang and danced. One of them was a dog, and he sang about wanting to be a rockstar. It was not a cartoon.
    cjoypeace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 03:57 PM
    I want to buy the movie Polly that was made in 1989. If any one has it let me know please, it was a disney movie and it was diected by Debbie Allen an Keisha Knight Pulliam was Polly I thhe movie
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 2, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cjoypeace
    I want to buy the movie Polly that was made in 1989. If any one has it let me know please, it was a disney movie and it was diected by Debbie Allen an Keisha Knight Pulliam was Polly i thhe movie
    Start your own thread and you'll get more responses.

It's rude to ask your own question on other peoples posts.
    Lindsey329 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 11:32 PM
    :-( I got so excited when I saw that I had an answer... Thought I was going to finally figure out the name of the movie
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 3, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey329
    :-( I got so excited when I saw that I had an answer.... Thought I was gonna finally figure out the name of the movie
    I know how you feel, That's why It's rude to post a question on someone else's thread, you get their hopes up. But don't worry someone will figure it out, they always do.
    TONESMOM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 02:53 AM
    I Am Also Looking For A Movie Like That .possibly The Same Except I Remember It Being A Girl As The Main Character. If You Know The Answer Please Post... There Seems To Be Tree Of Us Looking For This Movie. Someone Has To Know. Now I Know I Did'nt Make It Up:)
    lee54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 02:20 PM
    I just ordered the movie Polly from disneyspolly.com I love the movie, too, and have looked all over for it. I am new to this site, so hope I have not answered inappropriately! By the way, they have both movies you are talking about.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey329
    There was a childrens movie I watched when I was younger, I'm guessing it came out in the early 1980's. I only remember bits and pieces... There was a boy, and his stuffed animals came to life at night and sang and danced. One of them was a dog, and he sang about wanting to be a rockstar. It was not a cartoon.
    Wee Sing Together: YouTube - Wee Sing Together Part 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's romantic TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a television movie I saw in the 1980's. I can't remember the name of the movie but I know that it was a romantic movie. There was a very good looking man who If I remember correctly was a drifter and a woman with blonde hair and throughout the entire movie they made love from the...

1980's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find the name of this movie, it was either from the 1980's or early 1990's. It was my sons favorite movie at the time, he is now 25. The problem is the only thing about the movie either he or I can remember is these kids had built a snow fort and they were having some kind...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Name of Children's movie 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

I was 4 years old and can only remember snatches of film. About a boy who had ailing grandma. Wanted to get her magic apples. Goes to another world through mirror with this furball creature (in one incident he gets thrown in washing machine). There's an evil witch who has this tree with apples to...

1980's children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it goes like this... I'm looking for the actual name. I remember it sounding like dundar clumpkin that's what I remember as a kid and in the movie there are real actors mixed with cartoons dundar is a cartoon short chubby and I don't remember him speaking english there's a wicked cartoon guy on...

View more questions Search