Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    righteouskara1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 12:54 PM
    A brown spot on my dog's eye.
    I hope it is OK to ask a question here? I didn't see any where to ask questions about pets. My dog has a brown spot on the white of his left eye. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 30, 2007, 01:34 PM
    >Moved to Dogs board<
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I don't think a dark spot on the white is a problem. Keep an eye on it, and call the vet if it changes. Also point it out to the vet next visit.

Thanks Ben. Some sites put pets with family and people, which is just how many of us think of our pets. This site puts them in Home and Garden. I think that makes sense too, because many pet questions have right and wrong answers just like many DIY questions.
    righteouskara1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Thank you both.

Also thanks for letting me know where to post questions about my pets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

How do I get rid of brown spot on my face [ 5 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have this problem since I was 19 now am 34 , I wish I could do something good about it; I have tried many things but nothing seems to work for me, can somebody help me?

Red spot on Lab's eye [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old Black Lab/Sheltie has a red spot on his right eyeball. It is a fairly good size, but he does not seem to be bothered by it. I am concerned that there might be something wrong. Any ideas on what this might be?

My dog's behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed a strange behaviour in my dog, late this evening. He is 7 years of age and is a spitz dog. Today I suddenly found him restless about half an hour after he took his evening meal. He was shivvering in some kind of fear and was trying to hide himself at some corner. Or tried to enetr toilet...

View more questions Search