Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2007, 11:57 AM
    I don't want to hurt anymore please help me
    Lately I've been really depressed I lost one of my best friends because of my boyfriend I could talk to him about anything and everything and now he's just gone and when I text him about it and how I need our friendshi back he said it didn't go anywhere that he has been to busy to talk to me but he has always been busy but he was always there to talk to me and help me through everything anf now he is gone and I don't know what to do I feel like the whole world is caving in on me and I just want to die I feel as though nothing really matters anymore and no one really cares I just need help really bad and non of my friends see that no matter how many attemps I've tried they all think it's a joke ughh I just don't know what to do anymore about anything please help me please I'm begging you I don't want to feel like this anymore
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 12:45 PM
    cutie08,

If you want people to care about you then you have to care about yourself. Others are apt to treat us like we treat ourselves.
    pinkface92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5
    -

Oct 11, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Hey hang in there!! Try 2 stay as positive as u can. If your ex is being so mean now, then he obviously wasn't as great as u thought he was. U need 2 find someone tha makes u feel good about yourself and someone who will treat u better.
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Oct 13, 2007, 09:53 PM
    First it is true one has to love ourselves before others can love us. Surround yourself with those that do love you and stay away from any negative feelings from anyone. I wouldn't text my friend anymore. If they want to talk to you than they will take the time. Every time you text this person , you are only setting yourself up for more pain. Give this person some time and let them work out their feelings. Like they always say. If it is meant to be set them free and they will return and when they do it will be better when they come back into your life. It give you both time to grow. So start loving yourself and others around you will do the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm hurting really bad and I don't want to anymore [ 4 Answers ]

It all started when I got with this boy from school it took us 8 months to get together and then we started to fall in love he was the first person I had made love to I felt so comftable with him we always had our ups and downs like normal relationships. Then one day I went to my auntys and she...

Don't want to feel like this [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just not even sure what to do anymore Right now I pretty much hate life I'm beginning to think that I'm not even supposed to be happy I just keep getting hurt I feel like I'm just not worth anymore And I feel so alone I just don't know what to do anymore Please help me what can I do...

How to give someone the hint that you really don't want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys Well OK some of you know there's a chick at my work that likes me she has a boyfriend.. and is my friends roommate so we live together basically.. she jumped on me when she was going into a ruff patch with her boyfriend.. I did kiss her a lot and hug her but no sex as I didn't trust...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search