Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Transfer supervised probation from CA to AL
    What steps I need to do to transfer my supervised probation, my wife and my son already moved to Alabama. What are the steps that I need to take.? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 04:36 PM
    First it can take several months, you have to make a formal request with the probation department, and get permission of not only your state and also of the state you are going to.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Hello dave:

I wrote a something about that very thing. You can find it at the top of this forum, and it's called "how to transfer probation" - imagine that.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Im entirely frustrated. I am stuck in Texas, with no friends, family, and support. When I first moved down here, I caught a felony charge dealing with someone I thought was a friends. I then pursued to toughing it out for the next 2 1/2 years, with no satisfaction or results. Im fed up and...

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Can probation be moved from state to state?

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My brother got a 1 yr. probation sentence from a dui while living in orlando.he has lived there 2 yrs. He wanted to move back to Massachusetts but they say he has to stay in Florida until his probation is over. However w/no license to work he can't pay rent. His entire family is here in...

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

What is the estimated fee for probation transfer

View more questions Search