Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemonlimex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Took Plan B last month and no period this month. Could I be pregnant?
    The second week of last month,my boyfriend and I had sex with a faulty condom. We were both a little worried so I took Plan B the next day. The rest of the month went by smoothly until about the 27th when I went in to the doctor for a blood test because my period still didn't come. Well, the same day I started,what seemed to be ,my period but it was really light for a day or two then I got clots and started to bleed a little heavier until the 29th.
    Now this month I've had no period. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms, aside for nausea. Every HPT and the blood test came out negative. [In fact, the last time I tested was two days ago,just to be sure.] I've been under minimal stress but nothing major to change my cycle or anything. I just turned 18 so I understand my body may still be changing but I'm so confused. Is the because of the Plan B or could I be pregnant?

Sorry it was so long! Just trying to give as much info. As possible!
    Thanks in advance!
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Oct 1, 2007, 07:19 AM
    On the Plan B pill packet is explains how it can mess up your cycle and it may take awhile for it to get back on track. Since you took pregnancy tests and they're all negative, it's probably the pill making your cycle act up.
    deonta223 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 10:16 PM
    The pill sets your cycle back a while I've been in that same position!

sweetbee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2012, 04:47 PM
    OK so I took plan be last month but later saw my period from 28th of January to feb first which is this month. Although I had already had sex since then and it was protected with condom, no split, no leaking. Today is feb 28th I had not yet see my period although I'm having this feelings that feels like cramping and my boobs is a little sore than normal. So what could be going on I need ans plsss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a month to month lease that was signed 2 days ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Would I Be Able To Collect Back Money Paid To A Lessor For Security Deposit And 1st Months Rent If Apartment Is Not In A Sanitary And Safe Condition And the Lease Was Signed 2 Days Ago And Never Moved Into The Apartment And The Lease Is Month To Month

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

Month to Month Contract (Security Deposit and 30 day Notice) [ 2 Answers ]

In the State of Ohio is it true the tenant has to give 30 days notice when they are moving out and the landord has to give 30 days notice when asking them to move out? If they do not give 30 days do they lose their security deposit?

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

View more questions Search