Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Bring down the attitude a bit if you can, that makes it easier to get others opinions on some topics!

But you are OK as you are,sometimes I prefer the in-your-face honesty than behind-the-back hypocrisy!:)
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 30, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Haha I love being honest. I mean I don't like to be lied to, I rather have someone be in my face about something xD
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Andrea Rita Dworkin (September 26, 1946 – April 9, 2005)
    I am woman hear me roar. That was one disgusting thang. Scared me away from the feminist movement. GOD rest her soul.

Oct 1, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Hahahahah I realllllllly hate feminist.

OH is that why the BK commercial was like " I AM MAN HERE ME ROAR!"
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 05:34 AM
    I wonder what it would look like if a cat and a dog matted.. .
    Or a dog and a possum?. :

Animal Splicer 1.0

Only a few of the possibilities...
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Capt,
    Thanks for the Fun link!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 1, 2007, 05:44 AM
    It's for kiddies I guess but I have fun and laugh at it too...
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Ha Ha! I want a monkey crossed with a warthog!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 09:37 AM
    My kids love that game. They kick me off here just to play it! Dang that game!! Grrrr...

Oct 1, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    I wonder what it would look like if a cat and a dog matted. . .
    or a dog and a possum?...:

Animal Splicer 1.0

Only a few of the possibilities...

Hahahah wow thank you!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Oct 2, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Ok this is a little disturbing to hear a woman say that she hates feminism, or feminists. I am not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Do you like expressing your opinions? Do you like being heard? Do you vote? Do you feel you should be offered the same opportunities in school, the work place or in sports? WEll if you answered yes to any of them, THANK A FEMINIST!! There are extremists in everything: religion, politics, even in personal lifestyles. YOU don't discount the entire lot of it because of a few nutcases. The need for feminism may have changed over the years, but what would society be like if we never had anyone stand up for women's rights? YOur comments are ignorant... In other countries they are killed for speaking freely. Despite the retarded media,and a fool of a president, we are very lucky to be able to say anything we want.. including disagreeing with either of them.
    OUR country was founded on that kind of freedom, and many people have to died to ensure it continues. Anytime you have a president who usurps their power for their own benefit, you have a tainted society, however WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO ELECT A DIFFERENT ONE!
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 05:51 AM
    Ok... ok... OK, we should have gone far enough to say we dislike the extreme eminist! Goodness Shattered... Big hug to you sweet...
    I know this has nothing to do with the subject... I only got to watch a few parts... BUT it was a thing about the Crips and Bloods and how it all got started... 1960somethin. A 15 year old wanted a bit of fun with his friends, he was troubled kicked out of lot's a schools, in and out of jails and things... well, for his rights and others, they started a gang, more and more joined... more people came... THEN BOOM... it went way too far, it went way too far, look at the gangs now. Freakin machine guns, I mean come on.

So to get to my point... things get out of hand!
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    Ok this is a little disturbing to hear a woman say that she hates feminism, or feminists. I am not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Do you like expressing your opinions? Do you like being heard? Do you vote? Do you feel you should be offered the same opportunities in school, the work place or in sports? WEll if you answered yes to any of them, THANK A FEMINIST!!!! There are extremists in everything: religion, politics, even in personal lifestyles. YOU dont discount the entire lot of it because of a few nutcases. The need for feminism may have changed over the years, but what would society be like if we never had anyone stand up for women's rights? YOur comments are ignorant... In other countries they are killed for speaking freely. Despite the retarded media,and a fool of a president, we are very lucky to be able to say anything we want.. including disagreeing with either of them.
    OUR country was founded on that kind of freedom, and many people have to died to ensure it continues. Anytime you have a president who usurps their power for their own benefit, you have a tainted society, however WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO ELECT A DIFFERENT ONE!
    Freedom of speech really means nothing if you think about it... when all action is against the law or controlled. I mean, that's all anybody does anymore, just talk about it. If we really can elect another president because the one we have is a fool, then how come we keep electing fools? The last good and honest president was JFK and they killed him because he was going to totally level with us. Just all part of the illusion of a "free" society. Can you hurry then and elect a president that won't let us become another turdworld country because corporate America has taken what they want for profit and need to move on for bottom line reasons. I do however, agree with mass bra burnings!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xAjikanx
    If one pom-pom is called a pom pom then does that make two of them a pom pom pom poms?
    Hello Ajax:

Yes. That's what they're called. I call 'em that anyway. Gives me wood.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello Ajax:

Yes. That's what they're called. I call 'em that anyway. Gives me wood.

excon
    What sweet? Am I not getting something here? :rolleyes:
    I will go insane... all day trying to understand... aww crap!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Oct 2, 2007, 12:39 PM
    IT isn't to say that we haven't been duped by our administration. For the past seven years there has been a twisting of rules and an allowance of limiting our personal freedoms. This is something that has been affected from the Supreme Court, the Appellate Courts and their rulings, as well as the judges that are elected to those courts. WE have seen a detrimental effect of an attack on laws that were put in place to protect our rights, and those who have needed it the most. Now we see how our freedoms are restricted because we are in a time of war, so this is the justification for those that disagree. Although the war is bogus and a completely different topic.

The feminists throughout history have not only helped themselves, but also many other minorities who were fighting for their rights as well. Many feminists were part of a movement to get slaves out of the south and into northern countries to be safe and FREE!! So before you talk about what you HATE, take the time to learn about history and the very reason you have the right to say that, is because of people like FEMINISTS and other supporters of freedom and rights for ALL.
    MAgprob, bra burning is cool and yes the years with these conservative, greedy politicians have put a damper on all that has been fought for. This doesn't mean it will always be that way, things have a way of swinging in the other direction. The pendulem has been far too the right, for far too long..

Oct 2, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    Ok this is a little disturbing to hear a woman say that she hates feminism, or feminists. I am not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Do you like expressing your opinions? Do you like being heard? Do you vote? Do you feel you should be offered the same opportunities in school, the work place or in sports? WEll if you answered yes to any of them, THANK A FEMINIST!!!! There are extremists in everything: religion, politics, even in personal lifestyles. YOU dont discount the entire lot of it because of a few nutcases. The need for feminism may have changed over the years, but what would society be like if we never had anyone stand up for women's rights? YOur comments are ignorant... In other countries they are killed for speaking freely. Despite the retarded media,and a fool of a president, we are very lucky to be able to say anything we want.. including disagreeing with either of them.
    Why is it so disturbing?
    -Yes I do like expressing my opinions
    - I like being heard.
    -No I don't vote and I dotn think I plan to when I'm of age.
    -why thank a feminist? Those things were going to change as is. Feminist did help get women's rights but what's left to do? What. I don't see any women on a football team with the guys, Where did the Feminist revolution go?
    In America all that is over so the fact I still see feminist annoys me.
    Okay wodnerful, they made there point women do good things to, and what?
    *I'm happy we are all equal but feminist even made a big deal about the burgerkind commercial because they said "I am mean here me raor" -.-

-Dont you call my comments ignorant. ITS MY OPINION and how I feel, why is it ignorant?
    We can't say anything we want. Speech in America is limited as well.
    I am not talkig about other coutnrys, I'm talking about ours.
    So wheres the ignorance?

To me America is a load of bull- There I SAID IT. I'm not afraid to say it so I'll say it again
    A LOAD OF BULL!
    So many things wrong with America I don't even know where to begin.
    Everyone is so afraid to speak about it well, I got nerve women let me tell you that.

OH and I find Feminist a lot of bull.
    BECAUSE
    They begged for equality blah blah blah and they don't even do whatever they wanted.
    I dotn see any women doing construction work, driving trucks, playing on footbal teams,wrestling, and doing other "manly work".
    Just a whole lot of commotion to me :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Are you from Staten Island or Coney Island?

INSECTIVORA
    Insectavora joined the Coney Island Circus Sideshow after 10 years stranded as an orphan on the Island of Fiji. Lacking all modern conveniences, she was forced to develop jungle survival skills - which have toughened both her skin and her stomach. While she rarely eats insects anymore, she has found a use for the skills developed on her long days spent foraging for food along the razor sharp rock outcroppings of the Fiji beaches: She will perform for you the bizarre and startling ascent up the dangerous Ladder of Swords. And because of her experiments on the lonely nights in front of campfires you now have access to one of the foremost fire performers in the world.

ACTS PERFORMED
    Fire Eater, Fire Breather, Fire Twirler, X-rated Fire from Below, Ladder of Swords*, Whip Tricks, Glass Walking, Lounge Singing, Razor Blade
    Swallow & Regurgitation.
    * Props Cost Extra Unless Booking Entire Show.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
    Insectavora is 5'4" tall and 125 lbs. Eyes brown and hair color subject to change. The World's Most Partially Illustrated Woman! (Tattoos by Skitch).

Oct 2, 2007, 03:19 PM
    What in the world is all this about?
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 03:36 PM
    I am doing the Sugar Foot Rag...
    Are we still talking about random thoughts or do we have to stick with the Women's rights?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shiseido pure white [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me all about shiseido pure white, what it contains and what it does.

Shiseido pure white [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone who knows where I can buy shiseido pure white skin lightening pills? Are these gluthatione and how many pills should I take in a day. Thanks a lot

Pure vitamins? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been reading up on vitammins and their affects on the immune system, so my doctor and I have decited to start using vitamin , but I have no idea where to but them from because I have also read that most store bought vitamin are not regulated on their ingridents, does anyone know where I can...

Angelis, Pure Voices [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find a selection of really pure sounding, angelic voices for my boyfriend. I am not looking for operah style voices, but ones that are pure sounding and diverse. Any ideas? :)

Pure science [ 5 Answers ]

Do you think that government funds (taxpayers money) should be spent on pure science research?

View more questions Search