Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2005, 01:45 PM
    Worrie?me need help with worrie problems
    OK here's the low down,I'm 14 by the way just get to know me a bit he he.. been going out with my girlfriend (charlotte) for 8 months now I really really love her might think its puppy love but she kind of my first... not going to go into detal about what we do. We wernt excaclly mate befour we went out because we didn't really know each other then... but know just about eveythink now , well she is 14 as well, likes to drink with her m8s which is what I need help with really yer likes to drink with m8s and stays out until 9:30-10:00 not good round this area its not safe like eveywhere else I guess (dam world) but to top it if she drinks and then goes worse places then her area which I worrie about a lot but I can't really stop her from drinking because it her social life and there ain't much to do round here anyway,I ither want to know how to make her stop opr at least calm down a bit in her life and be serouse or how I can control worriing about her (I worrie a lot not like a mum but a lot I know what's its like I have been close to being stabbed and more and I have loads of people after me for no reson )

Well if you can help out or give any advite please do I will be really gratefull thanks again
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Oct 10, 2005, 04:12 PM
    I would give you advice, If I could understand your post. From what I could understand, it seems like maybe you need to get into contact with her mother or parental guardian about this one. A 14 year old shouldn't be drinking, having sex, or staying out late.
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Oct 12, 2005, 11:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmeno
    I would give you advice, If I could understand your post. From what I could understand, it seems like maybe you need to get into contact with her mother or parental guardian about this one. A 14 year old shouldn't be drinking, having sex, or staying out late.

HAHAHAHAHA... sorry, I couldn't help myself. :eek:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2005, 05:36 AM
    Sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffatl
    HAHAHAHAHA.....sorry, I couldnt help myself. :eek:
    Hi,
    I notice you are a "newbie". Just for information, you will not get very far at this site with this type of sarcasm.
    fredg
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2005, 05:41 AM
    What to do
    Hi,
    I agree with Letmeno.
    At 14 yrs old, you have the rest of your life ahead of you to make mistakes!
    Why start now with a big one?
    Your girlfriend is heading for "bigtime" trouble, and if you want to be a part of it, and make the same mistakes with her, it's entirely up to you.
    I would suggest you stop seeing this girl, and meet some new people.
    Get her out of your mind, and don't call her, don't see her, and don't be involved with her or her relatives.
    Are you going to try helping every teenage girl who has a drinking problem, or any other problems?
    Live your life happily, and get away from this!!
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Big Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few big problems with a new computer I purchased. I would really like to know if I can fix these problems, or if I need to return the computer.

Gun problems [ 2 Answers ]

My wife loves playing paintball and so do I my question is my wife's gun has messed up the o-ring busted and I replaced it, but air still leaks out.I checked everything twice to see if their was anything else but I can't find anything.does anyone have any clue what's going on.

PC Problems! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm here in desperate need of help. My computer stopped reading c.ds today. It won't spin or anything, I can hear it try but it doesn't. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver but... no dice. I don't know what to do now, what else can I do (besides get a new PC... not really an option,...

Big problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few big problems with a new computer I purchased. I would really like to know if I can fix these problems, or if I need to return the computer. In the manual that came with the barebone computer, it stated that the system board only supports Celeron 300-700mhz. This computer came with...

View more questions Search