Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenanga Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Similarities in humans and pigs
    It was claimed that there are similarities between humans and pigs. Please explain
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 01:57 AM
    A lot of the organs in humans and pigs are of a similar size. They may be the most promising way to grow organs for transplant into humans.

For more information on the issues, see Organ xenotransplantation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Guinea Pigs and Mites [ 6 Answers ]

I have five guinea pigs and there is a possibility that they all have mites. I have taken one to the vet in the past for mites, back when I only had one, and they treated with Ivermectin. I want to know if there are any other things that I can do at home. I know you can purchase Revolution online,...

1 of my guinea pigs died. [ 4 Answers ]

I had two guinea pigs. One male one female. Both 3 years old. The male died today and we are considering getting another pig to keep the female company. Is this a good idea? Please help!! :(

Guinea Pigs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 9 yrs old and today my piggie (Lucy) had babies. We moved her out of the cage with the other girl piggie (haha) when I noticed that Lucy looked like a pear. I was going to have my mom take her to the vet today but when we woke up we called her (the vet) to bring her in. It was at...

Humans [ 3 Answers ]

How long have humans inhabited the earth? Thanks! -alison

View more questions Search