Frozen CO2
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 10, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Frozen ice?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Capuchin is right. At atmospheric pressure, CO2 passes from a gas to a solid when cooled. When it warms, it evaporates leaving things dry behind it unlike regular ice.
    Vimarsh Srivastava Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 04:28 AM
    My Dear friend
    Dry Ice is the solid Carbon Dioxide which is used for cooling. It does not changes into liquid state but directly changes into gaseous state when exposed to the air.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Ice maker won't make ice [ 7 Answers ]

Im sure someone messed with this thing. But it's a kenmore side by side fridge about a 1 1/2 years old. Putting the arm in the down positions usually triggers that unit to fill the aisle with water and then proceeds to freeze to make ice. Well that's not happening and I can't find the manual at...

GE Gold refrigerator ice maker leaking into the ice tub [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old GE Gold stacked refrigerator/freezer. The ice maker is leaking into the ice bin. The leak is a slow, constant drip that freezes into an icesicle. Annoying. Any advice would be appreciated ! :confused:

Ice Maker slow making ice [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore Elite refer and the ice maker has almost quit making ice.The ice maker is part # 4317943 the freezer is about 0.0F any help will be appreciated. Randy

View more questions Search