Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macdaddyr86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Lonely and Complicated Bisexual Male
    I feel so lost lately. I have always known that I have feeling for both men and women since I was very little. I am now 21 years old. My problem is that I find going out to date and the occasional hooks very complicated. I hate most men and find women too complicated. My issues with men stems from my childhood. When I was young my dad left my mother and I and would rarely see me after that, he never came to see me in my dorm when I lived on campus, and I have not spoken to him in over 2 years because I give up on having a father/son realationship. I had a very cruel uncle who verbally abused me and gave me low self esteem. The moment I started elementry school up until my senior year I was picked on for being a "fag" and was teased about it even before I knew what that meant, and I never confirmed or denied my sexual preference because its none of their business, and this year I really fell hard for this guy only to find out he had a boyfriend.

With women I find that I am always the "best friend" and nothing else, I am not really masculine but I'm not a total "fruit" either, I am very in between, but because I am not a big burly butch sterotypical man I feel that women want nothing to do with me. I also find that women are too needy and too get real petty about stuff that is complete nonsense.

My trust issues and anger towards men, and feeling hopeless on having a chance with any woman frustrates me to no end. I don't know what to do, and its almost getting to the point that I am becoming anti social and the only people I trust is my mother and one gay best friend. To make matters worse my gay best friend is on a business trip for two months and my mom has begun dating and its harded to get a hold of her, so no with hardly anyone to talk to I feel lonely have no one.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 30, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Mac, based on personal experience, I'd say you have a fear of commitment. There are a lot of women out there who like less masculine men and a lot of men out there who are trustworthy. If you're comfortable with it, you should explain your situation to a therapist; they will help you get over/past your fear. Don't go to a psychologist or psychiatrist, a therapist is well qualified to deal with your problem and will save you a lot of money.

Good luck and don't give up hope!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bisexual Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a straight girl and last year I dated a great guy, who was bisexual. This never caused a problem for us because neither one of us wanted a serious relationship (I'm a big flirt). So cheating or any of the usual concerns were never a problem. However we broke up after dating for 5months...

Do you think I'm turning bisexual? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I've only dated guys and I consider myself straight because I never have liked a girl or went out with one. I never had anything against it but it just wasn't for me. Well there's this grl (she's my friend) and she's been going out with my ex-boyfriend. I'm over that whole...

Am I bisexual? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 25, male and always felt attraction for women. I had some girlfriends, but.. I feel that I like to see naked men. I have sexual fantasies with them. Nobody knows, apparently I'm straight. Anyway I can't imagine having a love relationship with a man. That's too bizarre to me, maybe because I...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search