Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Sep 29, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Pregnant or not?
    Today I have been feeling really moody , and depressed for no reason.. my breasts are sore I have been feeling minor cramps , nausea puking, feeling dizzy when stading up to fast! And feeling sick when going into the sun! I felt the same things more and more everyday it shows me more signs could I be pregnant can someone give me some helpful advice?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 07:57 PM
    You got some very good advice from J_9 :

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-135187.html

And Jesushelper and macksmom

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...-135017-2.html

What more do you want to know hun?

Sep 29, 2007, 07:59 PM
    I just need some support from people that's all because I don't no what it is I'm going threw like I have been threw it before but I want to no if I'm rite I want people who have had these symptoms tell me so if I am it won't be so scary/!
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 08:08 PM
    The scary thing is, pregnancy symptoms can also be symptoms of other things. You never know if you are pregnant or not until you take a test and it is proven.

When I found out I was pregnant, I didn't have any symptoms, at all, with either of my kids. My symptoms didn't come until around 8-10 weeks, but keep in mind that everyone is different.

I saw on one of your other posts your last period was September 9th, but you are irregular, right? Well if you don't get your period by, say, mid October, take a test, it couldn't hurt.

I know how scary it can be, I have been there myself. With my first son, I had a feeling I was pregnant, and when I took the test, sure enough I was. I was so scared to take that test, but when I saw the positive line, I was so excited. You will always get the support you need here. :)
    jill31 Posts: 14, Reputation: -3

Sep 30, 2007, 02:58 AM
    If you find out that you are pregnant but you don't want to be then I can try to help you with that.

Sep 30, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jill31
    If you find out that you are pregnant but you don't want to be then I can try to help you with that.
    Umm no matter what pregnant or not I would always keep my child!
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Sep 30, 2007, 04:39 PM
    You don't seem to be a very positive influence

Sep 30, 2007, 05:15 PM
    It's not what is wrong with me! It's what is wrong with this whole world that has millions of abortions every year. Well, excuseee me for trying to help just in case the women here might not want to keep their pregnancy, that's why I said IF they don't want to keep it.

But yeah, you're right. I shouldn't just mention it if they didn't even ask it yet. Well, I just signed up for this yesterday and I guess was in too much of a rush to give advice. So, I apologize and it won't happen again.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 06:59 PM
    It's not what is wrong with me! It's what is wrong with this whole world that has millions of abortions every year. Well, excuseee me for trying to help just in case the women here might not want to keep their pregnancy, that's why I said IF they don't want to keep it.
    Just out of curiosity, even if she did want to have an abortion, which she doesn't, what could you possibly do to help?

Oct 1, 2007, 04:07 PM
    I would've offered herbal alternatives that I learned about years ago. But only the safe ones of course. And also I learned that those websites that offer herbal alternatives must not be trying to help us women enough because some of their info is insufficient for it to even work. So I also found out a way to make it work better. But in the future, whenever somebody does need that kind of help then I will also include links about whatever supplements that they will take to assure them that it is safe for their bodies.

Oct 2, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Well no offence or anything if I am I will deffinetly keep my baby!

Oct 2, 2007, 05:56 PM
    I went to the doctors yesterday! I find out tomorrow if I am or not can't wait! I realli do hope I am though!
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0529
    i went to the doctors yesterday !! i find out tomorrow if i am or not can't wait !! i realli do hope i am tho!!
    Good luck! I'm crossing my fingers for you!! :)

Oct 2, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Thank you very much I need all the help and support rite now!
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Well you'll get it here! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant or not [ 3 Answers ]

I missed my period for this month.I went to the doctor because I had chylmedia and I had to take medicine for that so I asked her if the medicine had anythng to do with my period not coming on and she said no so she had me take a pregnany test there and it was negative.she said if it doesn't come...

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 1 week late for my periods & also having lowed back pain with some white discharge.I am worried thet I am pregnant. Help

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 years old. My husband and myself are trying to get pregnant. I stopped taking my BC mid November of 2006. Before I started taking BC I had very irregular periods. Now every month I have had a period since being off the BC except this month April. We have had sex every weekend except like...

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

OK well my cycle is usually a 28 day cycle ever since I was 11 yrs old... last year in August I started having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and this last until the end of January of this year... my period are usually very regular and the only PMS I have are cramps the day I'm surposed to...

View more questions Search