Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGBOOTYBLONDE20420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Tether problems
    Hi. i'm on tether and i'm suppose to be getting off it on the 2nd of oct. well last thursday my po decided to do a surprise drug test on me.. well i haven't smoked since sept 9th 2007,so i been clean for 18 days.. well i been hearing that it can take up to 3-90 days,and if i was a occasional smoker that it would only be in for like 10 days,but if i was a everyday smoker it would be in for 45-90 days... i don't kno what to believe... i mean if i had a probation violation,wouldn't they of came to my house by now to arrest me/ i mean its been 2 1/2 days since i did the test?? Email me and let me kno something before tuesday... **** email removed
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 06:21 PM
    No actually they could merely wait for you to report again, or wait till you come in and see if you fail the next test.

I have to wonder if you are on probation, and knew you were going to have to take drug tests, why you would do drugs
    JRSOBX Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 06:41 PM
    It also depends on the type of test, your metabolism, body fat, etc.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOOTYBLONDE20420
    SO I BEEN CLEAN FOR 18 DAYS..
    Hello Blond420:

I don't think 18 days is enough time. I do think they waited too long to test you, though. Bureaucrats aren't very fast on their feet.

However, you're off tomorrow and if you haven't been violated by then, you can't be. Oh, I'm sure they'll tell you otherwise, but you listen to me.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Xp problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I accidentally started redownloading xp while I was in safe mode. While updating xp it came to please reboot your computer to finish reinstalling xp. Well when I booted, blue xp screen came up and said setup is being restarted. Then it goes black screen "safe mode" in all four corners. Then...

Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Dustin and me and my girlfriend are in love and know we will marry when the time comes. But right now times are hard with our families, we have snuck out almost three times a week from 1am - 430am and never got caught, but one day change all that. So now a lot that has been underneath the...

IE Problems [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, basically my problem is this: When I open up IE or ANYTHING related to IE, it crashes and says :"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". It been going on for about a year now and since I have learned to use Firefox... I looked on...

View more questions Search