Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mick Warwell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2005, 06:44 AM
    Identify music in this clip.. help!
    http://warwell.freewebspace.com

The music clip on the page above was playing in the background of a comedy short. No lyrics. :mad: maybe it is just a piece of background music but it sounds to me like it might be a song. Ring any bells?

Respond to post or email at [email protected] Thanks!!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2005, 07:07 AM
    Sorry, but when I clicked the link, I got a 'Forbidden' message, so can't help there. Try a sound recorder app on your PC next time you log on, and try to link the *.wav file or send it to us. Good Luck.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Oct 10, 2005, 07:22 AM
    Hello,

I managed to get it to work - here's how:

First, go to: http://warwell.freewebspace.com

Then, click on the music link. You can hear it that way. A lot of webhosts don't want you hotlinking to an MP3 without going to an HTML page first so they can display their ads.

Sorry, I do not recognize the music. Do you know what comedy clip it was taken from? Perhaps you can contact them to find it out. Chances are it was just some custom made music for the show. Good luck!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2005, 08:31 AM
    Tried it this time and it worked, however it does not sound familiar, sorry. Hope someone out there can help you. It can become a 'catchy' tune though...

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video Clip of guy in red disco suit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, There is a fairly recent dance song that I know the film clip, but not the name of. In the film clip there is a black dude with an Afro, and he's dancing 70's style in a red glittery disco suit, just walking through a building At the end of the film clip, there are some credits, and...

Looking for Islamic clip. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film clip of a Muslim man beating his wife (hopefully not real footage.) I'm not sadist, I'm looking for this movie for a school project. I want to counter the clip with quotes taken from the Qu'ran.

Snl clip [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the clip from Saturday Night Live with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken doing a skit someone shouts "we need more cow bell". I don't remember the name of the song they were performing. Any help?

Changing video clip to mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Way back when DOS was a system we could change file extensions at wiil. Not any more. Would like to know how I can change a video clip to an MP3 using Windows XP.

View more questions Search