Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2notesaway Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Mother/son dance
    I like the song "thank you" by led zeplin for mother son dance but my daughter in law thinks it may be inappropriate. I don't want that! Can anyone let me know if it is or is not? I want a cool song but nice. Looking for some cool songs that are ballads to dance with my baby boy!
    Here are the lyrics:
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.
    My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,
    Together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.
    An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,
    Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.
    Happiness, no more be sad, happiness... I'm glad.
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Sep 29, 2007, 04:35 PM
    This is the most beautiful song... thank you for reminding me about it.. As for your mother son dance at the wedding.. to save any arguments... I would agree with the daughter in law even if I really disagreed! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 05:03 PM
    What a wonderful song. I, though, have to agree with the future daughter-in-law, if only for the sake of argument.

Have you asked her her opinion? As it is "her" day, (I know weddings are a family thing, I'm going through my son's myself), maybe just to save peace you should ask her opinion.

All of us girls grow up dreaming of the "big day." Us Mothers should do whatever we can to please our children on THEIR special day.

Why not come to a common agreement? You make a list of songs, let her, and narrow it down from there.
    2notesaway Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Thanks everyone. Ok, I give up. However, still looking for a cool song... not josh groban. I have time and still may be able to come to an agreement with her!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s dance son title [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for the title and artist of a 90s dance song with the lyrics "I will bring you joy - dubba dubba dooh eh bop a dee dubba dubba dooh eh bop a nee" That's all I can remember, and I haven't had any luck elsewhere. :)

New Mother, 1st thing is how much should I be feeding my 10 week old son? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a new mother and I have a 10 weeks old son he is 22 1/2" long and weighs 9# and 10Oz's... how many ounces should I be feeding him... he is on enfamil a.r. lipil... and how ofter should I feed him, please help any advice would be helpful I am a new mother and don't want to do things wrong......

Terminating all my right as my son mother [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what steps to go in give all my rights in being my son mother. My son is 14 teen now, he very disrespectful, lazy and don't listen. I am tired of him fight with his sibling (fight them all time). He starts trouble between me and my finance. Goes back to his Grandparent and Father...

Will mother and son know each other? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old male cat. We got him from my grandfather who still has the mother and the sister. They were together until he was about 4 months old. If I brought my cat to see the mother and the sister, would he still recognize them? I would like to bring them together again but, I don't...

View more questions Search