Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    literskin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2005, 12:40 AM
    Does celebrity whitening pills work
    Hello,
    I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour.

Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2005, 02:49 AM
    I am skeptical of it after not finding anything on webmd.com about it.

Are you speaking of something like this?

If not, tell me the brand you're considering and I'll so some hunting for what medical folk say about it.
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by literskin
    hello,
    i am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. i need something to lightening my colour.

thanks
    From experience, active white works the best
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2005, 05:18 AM
    Skin Whitening
    Hi,
    I highly suggest seeing a Dermotologist. He/she can give you a professional opinion about what might work and not.
    If these products worked as good as the advertisements, Michael Jackson would have bought out the companies!
    Only a professional can tell you the side effects of these products, and if they might help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

Skin whitening pills are bogus! [ 7 Answers ]

I keep reading all these companies that boast about their whitening pills (L-glutathione). Yes maybe it works slightly, but I have not read one reputable source/person that says they had good results. All the people that say they had good results are the same ones working for the companys. I am a...

Has anyone used Lucida-DS whitening pills? [ 40 Answers ]

Hi, if someone has been trying Lucida-DS pills then please tell me about the results... Coz I was thinking to buy it... but I'm not sure if it works... :rolleyes: Remmember to reply:) Thanx alot.

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

View more questions Search