Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karatemaster4life Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Still a virgin?
    If a guy enters his penis into a girl's vagina only "half way", and she bleeds.. does that mean she is not a virgin anymore? It was just stuck in there for a bit then taken out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Hun, how old are you?
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Sep 29, 2007, 11:58 AM
    I'm sorry to tell you but yes it is... if the mans penis enters the vagina no matter how far and how long! I hope I could be helpful!
    karatemaster4life Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 11:59 AM
    A little over 18..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 12:00 PM
    If the penis enters the vagina, no matter how little or how much, no matter for how long... virginity is lost.
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Sep 29, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Yes and I'm surprised someone at that age doesn't no I don't mean to insult you but if the penis goes inside it can be 5 seconds and it can be half way it doesn't matter!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 04:04 PM
    penetration = loss of virginity.
    penetration = penetration, so YES you have lost your virginity.
    just that simple.
    gabycf_10 Posts: 3, Reputation: -2

Sep 30, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by karatemaster4life
    if a guy enters his penis into a girl's vagina only "half way", and she bleeds.. does that mean she is not a virgin anymore? it was just stuck in there for a bit then taken out.
    I'm sorry but you're not a virgen any more. Since a penis enters to your vagina, it doesn't matter how long or anything, it's just it.
    platanopower587 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 05:16 PM
    It don't matter how far the penis goes in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she still virgin? [ 10 Answers ]

How could a girl make sure she is still virgin without going to see a doctor? Could a girl know for herself? Are there any clear signs?

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

I'm still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)

Being a virgin or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Well I wanted to know that ,how can we know that a person in front of me is virgin or not?what are da things which tell us that a girl or a boy is a virgin or not?

Virgin again? [ 16 Answers ]

So if someone has lost their virginity is it possible not have sex for a cretain amount of years and be able to get their virginity back, to be able to call themselves a virigin once again? If so how many years?

View more questions Search