Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cliffordsweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Belly Fat
    I am having a hard time getting rid of belly fat and in my upper chest. It is driving me nuts. Is there any way to loose most of this in about 6months??
    cheergurl9244 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Try finding a local gym to work out at and if you don't want to do that then try eating healthy.

I useto be heavy and I started doing sit up's and cutting down on the junk food and it worked I lost 45 pounds in 4 months

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose belly fat [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only in high school and I already have the belly of santa clause. What's the best exercise to lose belly fat?

Trying to lose belly fat [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 5'7'' and about 191 lbs. I am extremely fine with how I look, but most of my weight is around my waist. I have been going to the gym since October and have seen a slight change in how I look but my stomach is still a bit big. I am slowly losing motivation. My husband also goes to the gym...

I want to get fat [ 34 Answers ]

Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty...

Fat belly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 12Y.0 5'6 and 208 pounds though I'm obese I'm as strong and active as a "fit" person. I kind of Like the way my belly feels and I have not gained a pound in months. Keep it or take pills (normal tactics won't work)

How to lose belly fat and grow muscle together. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, everyone, I am thin all over the body except my belly. It seems my belly is the only place that can easily store fat on. I started weight lifting and then a cardio for 20 min after that, the size of my belly starts to shrink, however I didn't put much muscle on my other body. If I stop cardio,...

View more questions Search