Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    important Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Credit collection
    I received a call from some collection company/lawyer regarding an account that was defaulted 5-6 yrs back. I don't have enough money to clear the debts. Can they seize my bank accounts without informing me... what should I do?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Never Talk To Them On The Phone, Tell Them To Put It In Writing And Send It To You.

They Cannot Do Anything Until They Get A Judgment Against You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Collection [ 7 Answers ]

in 1999 I owed a telephone bill. Due to a Divorce. I left my Province of Nova Scotia for a couple months. My X continued to run the phone for a few months under my name. I asked my X about the bill/ because the phone had been disconnected and he had a new number in his name, He told me...

Credit collection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I live in Europe now, but did live in NY for most of my life. I just received a letter forwarded by a niece to me here that a company from early to mid 90's has put a judgement against me in the civil court of NY. My niece happen to get this through a fourth party, and then she sent to...

Credit card collection [ 3 Answers ]

What is the statue of limitations on credit card collection in the state of Ohio?

Credit Card Collection [ 7 Answers ]

I Have About 3 Account That Are In Collections. Can The Credit Card Company Take My Income Tax Return.

Credit card to collection [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I had a credit card that we unfortunately had to use a lot. We spoke to the credit card company and explained we could only pay a certain amount each month. We explained we were not always able to pay the amount on the bill (but sometimes we were). Instead of working out a payment...

View more questions Search