Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgyoung Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 07:22 AM
    1 week late and confused.
    I have had 3 kids and knew the second and third time that I was pregnant. I had cramps around the time I should have started but no period. I also just knew somehow. Home pregnancy test read positive right away. The first time it was positive a day before my period started. I am currently nursing my 2 month old and I am a week late. I have all the same symptoms I had in the start of my first 3 pregnancies. However my test keep coming back negative. I even had a tad bit of pink spotting on the day I should have started a week ago. I have never in my life missed a period even while nursing my babies. I always started 1 month after they were born and stayed consistent. We are not trying to get pregnant and I'm not any more stressed than usual so I don't think it's anxiety. I wouldn't be awful if I were pregnant either. I just want to know what's going on. Any advice would be appreciated.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 07:32 AM
    While although your period may be like clockwork... at anytime it can go off schedule.

Keep in mind HcG doubles every 2 days. I would suggest taking another HPT in a week, if it's still negative and you still haven't had your period, I would call the doctor and get a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 1 week late.could I be pregnant? [ 27 Answers ]

My periods are usually right on time, occasionally they are either one or two days earlier than expected or one day later than expected. So having my period a whole week late is very unusual for me. I had pretty typical cramps on the day that I was supposed to start my period and then nothing...

1 week late, and nervous :S [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a week late for having my period, I read about how stress and life changes can totally mess your cycle up.. but I'm not sure.. I was on the road with my b/f the last time I had my period. It was a normal period for me and everything. I'm careful most the time to use a condom, and not have sex 2...

Confused More than a week late but negative hpt [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im new to the board and came across it actually by looking up information on early pregnancy signs. My last period was August 1st... and I was due to begin my period August 29th. My period is always very precise, whether stressed or not, and lasts 28 days. My husband and I had unprotected...

A week Late [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a week late on my period and I'm never late. I have been having regular periods for over a year and I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all showed up negative. I was talking to one of my cousins about it and she told me that she had taken a pregnancy test with her second child and it gave her a...

View more questions Search