Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addicted2dramatics Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 07:13 AM
    SAT Blues
    I am freaking out about my Sat, Iowa, and ISEE tests. The test is in three weeks and my parents won't get me a tutor and I think I'm going to fail. Is there any advice you can give me about taking them?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Take a graphing calculator or a standard one. It will make the math section easier. Practice on reading faster and comprehension skills. My son took his act in the spring and is going to take it again. This was his advice. Good Luck
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 07:31 AM
    There are books at the library that can help study for the SAT. There is an online help, that states it is free - SAT Practice Questions - Help your SAT Test Score with free SAT Test Preparation Materials
    Like Bushg said, you can take the test again. Sometimes the second time around works better - you don't have that first time anxiety.
    Erin B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Those are all quite different tests.

The SSAT doesn't allow calculators. The Iowa tests are designed to measure progress in school overall, and are easier than the SSAT. The SAT is a test intended for high school students applying to college.

So, how did it all turn out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SAT/ACT Question [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I'm homeschooled, and just don't feel ready for the SATs, although I'm a junior. Does it matter when I take the SATs? Could I take them next fall instead of spring, or even spring of 08? Would this make a big difference to colleges looking at my applications? Also, can you take both the...

SAT PracticeTest [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get feedback on SAT Test Prep website, www.satprepplan.com. The most interesting part about the site is the custom study plan creation tool. It works like this: students take the SAT practice test and then a custom prep plan is created for them based on their strengths, weaknesses,...

SAT question [ 1 Answers ]

HISTORY TEST RESULTS Score Number of students 100 1 95 2 90 ...

View more questions Search