Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy2510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Why does my oil burner cut out
    I Reset My Oil Burner All Day Every Day Just As The Water Begins To Get Warm It Cuts Out. If I Try To Reset It Once It Cuts Out It Will Try But Won't Ignite. If I Leave It For A While It Will Eventually Come On. Santa Is On His Way And My House Is Getting Colder By The Day Can Anyone Help Please
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 09:57 AM
    You need to have a tune up on the burner. This will solve your problem.
    Soreankle13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac1000 View Post
    You need to have a tune up on the burner. This will solve your problem.
    Where can I get one at a reasonable prices?
    Soreankle13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Where can I get a tune up for a reasonable price?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

Oil burner combustion [ 1 Answers ]

What are the by-products of combution in an oil burner? I believe that CO2 and water vapor are two.

Oil burner circuit [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil burner and want to add and air conditioner unit,do I need a second 24v thermostat for the cooling circuit

Oil furnace, Burner cuts out [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, my original post was over a noisy draft regulator. Since then I have determined the cause of the regulator banging was the burner going out. This only occurs for a fraction of a second, just little pulses. I changed my in-line fuel filter and my burner nozzle. When I remove the inspection cover...

Oil Burner Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

The problem goes like this. Thermostat calls for heat, burner starts and runs for a minute or so and shuts off. After burner shuts off, the blower starts and the burner starts again until the thermostat reaches temp and the burner shuts off blower contiues to run until the low temp limit is...

View more questions Search