Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2007, 08:43 PM
    I think I might be pregnant!

The reason why I think I might be pregnant is because my breast are sore have cramping not able to sleep at night wake up with morning sickness.. headachs .more moodier then usual.. back pain.. frequent need to urinate and so much more someone give me advice... its like everything I c is about baby's including on TV have you ever hurd over the movie knoked up I c that movie being previewed on comercials like at least 10 - 15 times a day! Please someone tell me I'm not crazy but I have been feeling it all! COULD I BE PREGNANT I NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 08:46 PM
    When was your last period. Are you late for your period? These symptoms also can be just symptoms from your regular cycle coming or even possible infection. There are so many possibilities.

If your period is late then it is time to by a pregnancy test. Also would check up with your doctor and get blood work done.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 08:48 PM
    FYI... you can post to your own question... so instead of adding a new thread with new information, you should have posted it to your original thread.

It's a lot less confusing to people :)

Sep 28, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    When was your last period. Are you late for your period? These symptoms also can be just symptoms from your regular cycle coming or even possible infection. There are so many possibilities.

If your period is late then it is time to by a pregnancy test. Also would check up with your doctor and get blood work done.

Umm I have been having a lot of symptoms! My period should be coming soon but the thing is when I was pregnant before I was on my period my periods are irregular so its much more harder for me to find out! The way I have been feeling I wouldn't be surprised if I am!

Sep 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
    OK

Sep 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
    I'm new to this site.. lol
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 09:03 PM
    I would say why not take a pregnancy test now just to see. Especially if your periods are irregular. So Give it a shot now. If it shows negative. Wait another couple of weeks and try again. As far as so many different pregnancy symptoms all at once and right from the start I honestly am not to sure that happens frequently. Every single women is different as well. It sounds to me that you truly want to be pregnant. Best wishes to you, if you are.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0529
    im new to this site ..lol
    Lol I know :) Just trying to give some helpful advice. And it will be hard for people trying to answer you when they are hopping across 3 posts :D

Sep 28, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Well me and my b.f have been trying for 2 months if it happens its great the way I have been feeling.. I just feel like I am but I would realli like to no if I am or not?
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 09:07 PM
    When was your last period?

If it was more than a few weeks ago, you could probably call your doctor and get a blood test.

Sep 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
    My last period was sept 9th
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Each time my wife was pregnant she new way before her period was due. Even had a positive test a week before. First baby we lost but our second baby is a year tomorrow. I do believe that many know whether they are or not pregnant. Please go and take a blood test and/or pregnancy test from the pharmacy.

Sep 28, 2007, 09:14 PM
    I will I just want to make sure I wait long enough so I can make sure it's the rite results before I think anything!
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Ok... so if your last period was Sept 9th I would wait at least until Oct 9th... take an HPT around then :)

I know its frustrating to wait, but pregnancy is a waiting game lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Trying to get pregnant :) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 24 years old a mother of a 8 year old girl I have been trying to get pregnant Me and my fiancé don't use protection never have I got a HSG done like 2 years ago and found out that one of my tubes were blocked has anyone had that happen and ever got. Pregnant... and also we just did a...

How could I get pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my husband been trying for 2 yrs to have kids and I haven't had any kids. I get my pms once a month . How could I get pregnant.

Why am I not getting pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I started taking the BC pill last June and stopped it at the beginning of October... got married Nov 11 and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive and haven't had any luck, I guess my question is how long does it take to get pregnant after stopping the pill after not being on it that long?...

Could I be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and have been for about 8 months or so. I started having all the symptoms of pregnancy(nausea,heartburn,fatique,headaches,frequent urinating,breast tenderness,moodiness). So I took a home test and it was negative, then the next day I started cramping but...

View more questions Search