Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alaskagirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Guys is it just me?
    I don't Understand Why I can't find anyone here!! I Just moved from Alaska To GA. And I just can't find anyone that I think is into me as I am him... Makes me wounder if it's just me... or maybe I'm looking to hard... If any one has any help For me Give me some tips... How do I Find some one??
    bakswb14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskagirl
    I don't Understand Why I can't find anyone here!!!! I Just moved from Alaska To GA. And I just can't find anyone that I think is into me as I am him....Makes me wounder if it's just me...or maybe I'm looking to hard.... If any one has any help For me Give me some tips.... How do I Find some one?!?!?!
    You could be looking to hard for someone. The right "someone" will come in time. You could always consider finding someone online as well though. I know it might sound crazy but my aunt found her husband on one of those dating websites and they have now been married for almost 5 years and just had their 3rd baby almost two weeks ago. Might sound crazy but I've seen it. As for you, just be yourself, I just moved to Georgia last February and I love it:) I have never had more fun and meeting all sorts of new people!
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Sep 29, 2007, 02:30 AM
    There is nothing wrong with you, you're just worrying too much over the fact. Always remember, things happen when you least expect them. So calm down, try to enjoy life and before you know it he will be knocking on your door
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 29, 2007, 02:36 AM
    I've been flying solo all 26 years of my life. Just be patient.

PS This is something I will let itself work out. If it's meant to be then something will happen, and vice versa.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Do not be looking so hard. To be honest you should not be looking at all. If you push something that is not the right timing then it will defiantly not work out. Relax, stop looking. Keep busy and when the right time comes it will happen so quickly you won't know what hit you. Do you know what I am saying here?

Like Biggie said, PATIENCE IS DEFIANTLY IMPORTANT.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 04:23 AM
    I agree with Jesushelper's answer above. I do want to add that some people who you might be interested in could possibly perceive you or anyone else as being "needy" if you or anyone else comes on so strong as wanting some kind of close relationship quickly. It could make the person who is being approached "back-off" because of the perceived neediness of the other person. For me, I like to get to know people and let things happen naturally without forcing situations to happen. Some things just take time and patience.
    2tonearmy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 01:00 AM
    Well there is the possibility that you are trying too hard, I mean if you search too hard for happiness, you will never find it, not completely. I know, I have very big personal issues regarding my friend making and relationship handling abilities, and I have found that the happiest relationships I have been in, were the ones I joined, while not searching.

Sometimes you just have to let happiness find you, and trust me, it will. And when it does, you will feel spectacular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

What do guys want? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... I'm a teenage girl... not the thinnest thing around but certainly not the fattest... (80kgs) or so... average height... brown hair, curls... brown/green eyes (changes). I have a darker sense of humour sure... I'm relatively outspoken.. confident at most times... so... am I to intimidating or...

View more questions Search