Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duckling Posts: 45, Reputation: 9

Sep 28, 2007, 03:45 PM
    The waters coming from America - does anyone know about this?
    Hello everyone. The following might sound a little confusing, so I will make clarifications to my question if people want me to.

I was wondering if people could lay out for me the bodies of water that connect to the oceans and seas FROM lakes and rivers in America.
    Like for example, "the X creek in Johnson leads to the B River which has the Y waterfalls, and then that leads to the JJ Ocean".
    I'm not saying to lay out the zillion paths. I'm just asking for everyone to lay out one (like x goes to b and b goes to j and j goes to w). And then someone else would lay out a different one.

This would be a huge!

Thanks everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purified waters [ 4 Answers ]

Does distilled waters have disadvantages?What are those?

Face Waters got me confused? [ 1 Answers ]

İ have learned that during hot summer days some brands have produced face water in order to get you refreshed and moisturize your skin. I had asked about mineral waters before but I couldn't get the answer I was actually looking for. Will you please recommend me something to spray on my face to get...

Confused with Mineral waters! [ 1 Answers ]

İ have heard that mineral and thermal water is very useful to moisturizes sensitive skin and not only that, it has many other uses. Where ever I asked they have recommended Evian brand but unfortunately that brand isn't sold in my country. İ have lately bought a mineral water and the nutrient...

View more questions Search