Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwiksilverkowboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Florida Beaches mineral make-up?
    I am trying to find out what minerals are prodominate in the sand on the coast of Florida's beaches?
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Sep 28, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Man, which beach? There are a few that have totally different make ups.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 01:51 PM
    There is one mineral that is present in all of the beaches. What do you think the answer is?
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Sep 28, 2007, 01:54 PM
    There are minerals that are present in all beaches, BUT there are also different minerals in different beaches. From what I've heard.. I have no idea though, I am not a scientist..
    kwiksilverkowboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    There is one mineral that is present in all of the beaches. What do you think the answer is?

I have learned (thanks to a good friend in San Diego) that glass is that one particular mineral... which happens to be the answer to my question... thanxxx guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

Confused with Mineral waters! [ 1 Answers ]

İ have heard that mineral and thermal water is very useful to moisturizes sensitive skin and not only that, it has many other uses. Where ever I asked they have recommended Evian brand but unfortunately that brand isn't sold in my country. İ have lately bought a mineral water and the nutrient...

Where to buy mineral makeup? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I really want to try mineral makeup as I have acne scars on my cheeks that I want to hide and no liquid foundation seems to do the trick. The only place I've seen them advertised though are on infomercials and online though... is there department stores that sell them, or anywhere...

Mineral Makeup? [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently heard about this. What do you know about it and what brands are best? Thanks

Mineral(science) [ 1 Answers ]

The most obviously visible property of a mineral is :)? :-* ;) :D

View more questions Search