Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juleleigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 12:09 PM
    What's fair
    My boyfriend and I have been together 6 years. We have had our ups and downs and have decided we want to be together. During a break up he had a one night stand that produced another child. We both have a child from a previous marriage and now one together. He pays child support for his daughter which is 700.00/mth and he pays for our sons daycare 400.00, this other woman went through an agency and based on his salary is supposed to receive 700.00 a month. They have been to mediation over visitaion and child support and can never agree on anything. He hasn't been able to see the child since it was born, but she says she just wants him to be a father? What's a fair arrangement?
    Nicole98 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by juleleigh
    My boyfriend and I have been together 6 years. We have had our ups and downs and have decided we want to be together. During a break up he had a one night stand that produced another child. We both have a child from a previous marriage and now one together. He pays child support for his daughter which is 700.00/mth and he pays for our sons daycare 400.00, this other woman went through an agency and based on his salary is supposed to recieve 700.00 a month. They have been to mediation over visitaion and child support and can never agree on anything. He hasn't been able to see the child since it was born, but she says she just wants him to be a father? Whats a fair arrangement?
    Does he have an attorney if not get some legal advice. Has a paternity test been done to prove he is the father, if not get it done. Then file a motion to request visitations with the child. No courts will allow you not to have visitations unless she can prove otherwise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is It Really Fair? If so, to Who? [ 72 Answers ]

http://images.43things.com/entry/278835pw91.jpg This question is something that many of our young girls of today must ask themselves. It is a heart-wrenching question for any who contemplate it. Some really don’t know what to do because of the lack of maturity that only comes from experience...

Being fair to my dog [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm thinking of getting a labrador retriever, but I work 12 hour days ,4 on 4 off. I don't know if that's fair to the dog, just being by it's self, or would two be better.When I am at home I would certainly have time for two. Thanks

Science fair [ 2 Answers ]

Dear reader, For my science fair project, I plan to do the title... which plant can obsorb the meost odor in the bathroom. For the project I need a device to help me measure how much stinky odor is still left. Do u know where I could buy it? Thanks for your help! ...

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science fair coming up and I'm stuck on a question. I need a project that's fast, simple and will get me good grades. Please help Thanks

View more questions Search