Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    007question Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Period sickness maybe
    Hi I'm 14 and for the past 2 years I've bin sick with throwing up or terrible pain in my stomach and I don't go to the bathroom regular do you think this is because of my period, I started my period 2 years ago as well but I'm sick when I don't have my period and when I have it!! what do you think?
    bluebear3 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 007question
    hi im 14 and for the past 2 years i've bin sick with throwing up or terrible pain in my stomach and i dont go to the bathroom regular do u think this is because of my period, i started my period 2 years ago as well but im sick when i dont have my period and when i have it!!!what do u think?
    Might be a good idea to go and see the doctor and see what he/she says
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Sep 28, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Sweetie, you need to get a doctor's appointment. That could be a number of things including intestinal problems, stomach ulcer's, cysts on your ovaries, colitis, etc. Just because you are having problems when you are not on your period doesn't mean it isn't connected to you getting your period. Hormones can cause a lot of imbalance in the body and only a doctor can tell you where the pains are coming from. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Can I get morning sickness the day after I get pregnant?:confused:

No period--no morning sickness--not pregnant--What's the Deal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey My name is Kelly, and I came across this website in one of my web searches and I was basically at that point was too tired to keep looking and decided to post a question on here. As of today, my last period started on Dec. 19th and ended on Dec 24 (yeah I know, right on christmas eve!)...

Period Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and when I get my menstruation cycle I get really sick. I throw up and don't eat or drink for that whole day. What should I do about this?:)

Period sickness! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my periods have always been regular. Recently these past two months when I've started my period (always on the 2nd of every month) I've been sick. Tired, Bad headaches, to where if I stand my eyes go pitch black. Fever of at least 103. I also get these really bad pains on both sides of...

Period sickness [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I just started my period in late may and I'm nre to all of the feelings and sutch. But what exactly do cramps feel like? And I just got period yyesterday and is it normal to have a really bad headache upset stomach or dihareea? Please respond. Thank you

View more questions Search