Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doobie25283 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 08:43 AM
    noritaki blue charm
    I recently acquired a large collection of the blue charm #6978. Does anyone know best value options to sell this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 01:02 PM
    I am not sure what you mean by "large collection." The number of pieces in the set will make a difference as to the possible price.

If you do a search on Google for Noritaki Blue Charm or Noritake Blue Charm (the spelling can be somewhat different by people), you will find a variety of results with prices attached to them. I would also click on the option at the top of the page on Google for an image search of the same thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charm on a hot band geek? [ 15 Answers ]

Yo dead serious how do you get a band geek to give you some dead serious how do I put on the charm on a hot band geek I want to no

Charm or busy time [ 4 Answers ]

Rickj,SHAVED,ben11,chris!cajalat,curlyben... Where are you?I once knew a website which was attractive!has many attractive users.but now where they are?(many users that all they were online! )i think that it lose charm!but why??

Vietnamese war film - head kept as good luck charm [ 1 Answers ]

Can any body tell me the name of the vietnamese war film where a group of soldiers kill a vietnamese soldier and one of them cuts his head off and keeps it in his backpack as a goodluck charm until it starts to smell and is told by the others to get rid of it.

93 Nissan Altima XE starts like a charm, cuts out afterwards [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I have a 93 Altima XE 5 speed that idles smoothly once it starts up, then when it picks up speed and the engine heats up, it shudders, stalls, and cuts out. So I have drive at about 15 but even then after a few minutes/say 4 miles of driving/once the engine heats up it shudders,...

What is a blue tooth? [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting school and want to get a lab top, some of them say with optional blue tooth connection. What is this and how does it help?

View more questions Search