Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Sep 28, 2007, 03:32 AM
    i live him. Since may 5th. I have no clue what to do.
    :) :( have you ever fell in love, for a stupid reason. Like all right my best friend he's awesome but he drinks. One night he came over drunk and he had his friend with him and his friend was tipsy, he was so cute. And they had nowhere to go... his moms umm mean and he already told her they were staying the night at my camper. [[we were at a campground]] so my dad was asleep and they had nowhere else to go. Well we all went inside but his friend went to take off running just because he was scared and tipsy. So I grabbed his hand and pulled him back and assured him he will be all right with me. So he trusted me... so I took him inside and my friend and my other friend were on the floor asleep [[they were dating]] and my other friend decided to be a hog and take up te whole bed. Well there was a couch. For me and him. But I am a VERY shy person, I can't even say hi to someone of the opposite sex I am too scared. Well he laid down on the couch and I sat down next to the wall. I threw him a blanket and a pillow. Well it was in may so it was pretty cold at night like 30 degrees. And I as sitting there shaking. Well he was like.. you know I don't bite, come here... so I went there and sat down almost falling off the couch. Well he was like... you can lay down there's enough room and he smiled. Well I laid down right next to him and I began to like him. A lot. This was may 5th. And umm so he fell asleep and he was so adorable, with his blue eyes, blonde hair, diamond earing, and gangster hat. [= man... he's so perfect. He the nicest kid in the world, he's cute, he neever raises his voice and he's polite. When I was laying there he told me about his life and all and I returned conversation, but then I realized he was staring straight into my eyes. But I couldn't move, like I was staring back and I was frozen. It was a satrange feeling. But we both smiled and laughed at the same time. So he shared the blanket which since my friends are mean we got the 3 ft by 3ft blanket. So we were just laying there talking. We fell asleep. In the middle of the night he woke up and he was like... I'm going to die!. and I was like... huh?. and he was like... I owe someone money!. and I was like... are u sure?. and he was like... yeah... wait no, I paid him!. and we were both laughing. All right then I woke up in the morning, and everyone woke up. My friend and him left and I was left with my two friends. Well he had left his headphones at my camper so I have them. :) but you don't get it. I have liked him so much since may 5th it hurts whenever someone says his name or I see him or even his picture. Just for the fact he's popular and I'm not, he can get any girl he wants. And he knows it. But I have seen him every so often and he knows I like him from other people. But well... I haven't told him, you already know I'm shy to say hi what makes you think I can say "hey i like u." I mean come on. I don't know what to do, we go to different schools but we see each other at least once a month. I don't have his number and I can't ask for it. I wish he liked me. But one time... me, him and my two friends were all hanging out. And I was flirting with him and umm he took my two friends to a different room and asked them smiling, does she like me? And I don't know what they said. Does that mean.. he likes me?. or I am so confused and it hurts. We stare at each others eyes for minutes on end, and I know I'm not pretty and I'm fat ]= but I don't know... all I want in this world is him. What do I do? My one friend said write him a note and she can give it to him [[they go to the same school]] but is that a good idea? And one of my friends... got asked out by him yesterday... I think she said no... I don't know... what do I do?:confused: :(
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 28, 2007, 03:56 AM
    Write him the note and give him your phone number, what will it hurt? I think you should go for it... How old are you? And how old is he? Remember you can't miss what you never had. And you only live once and you might be passing on something great if you don't at least try! Keep me posted I would love to know how things turn out for you and this boy!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 03:56 PM
    It sounds to me like he may like you because he pulled your friends aside and asked them if you liked him. You should find out what they said to him. They could have helped your chances, or hurt your chances.

You said you see him about once a month, right? Well next time you see him, bring up a conversation about that night in the camper and how much fun it was, then ease yourself into asking him what his feelings are for you. I know you don't think you have the courage, but anyone can do it if they just build their confidence. Tell him you had so much fun that night and you want to continue to do things like that. You can have your friend give him a note with your number if you want, but A.) there's no guarantee she will give it to him, or remember to, and B.) Notes are kind of impersonal. When I was a teenager I wrote a guy a note one time and he laughed at me and said only kids write notes.

The reason he may have asked your friend out is because you haven't made a move yet so he thought you weren't interested. Most guys, at least the ones I know, like it when the girl makes the first move. Sometimes if we wait for guys to make a move, we could be waiting forever.

I know I'm not pretty and I'm fat ]=
    You also need to work on yourself esteem (I know that sounds bad, but I'm not meaning for it to). Most girls who think they are fat and "unpretty" actually are not. Instead of pointing out the things that you think are flaws (and they aren't always flaws), you need to look at the good side. You always need to think of yourself as smart and beautiful. What you see in yourself and what others see are different. I don't think I look great, but my husband thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world. You see what I mean? We sometimes think badly of ourselves and its actually not like that at all.

If you really like this guy then you need to feel comfortable enough to be able to talk to him. Just ease yourself into it, and build your confidence! Guys like confident women! I'm sure you will do just fine. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locate filter for Day & Night Furnace & Air-conditioner [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to locate the filter to change it on a Day & Night Furnace? Two blue panels on the lower front and only the upper panel comes off and that's where the pilot lights and stuff are. I need to change the filter for the air conditioning and it's a combo unit. Thanks, J

400 amp service, 2 200 amp panels, 320 amp meter socket [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post here, but I have been reading a lot and have already learned a bunch. I want to thank TK already and hope you reply to this. I am in the process of designing my electrical system for my new home. I have some electrical experience, but am by no means a pro. I am...

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

Peacocks & Pines fabric Printed in England for Warner & Sons [ 2 Answers ]

Good day. I have some fabric with "'Peacocks & Pines' printed in England for Warner & Sons limited from the Mandarin Tree Collection copyright by gruff" printed along the salvage edge. I've found some information on Warner & Sons in that it was a textile factory which came about in 1870, but...

Made him mad&fer-a stupid reason. Guys I need you on this one.& Gurlz [ 1 Answers ]

Well I made my boyfriend mad by tellling him how I feel. I said that... "i feel like a 5 year old gurl following him around"... because of our age difference... hes 17 and I'm 15 that's quite a difference.. I said this because his friends kind of leave me out of things because I'm so young... but...

View more questions Search