Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CYBERCLUELESS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Connecting to AOL wirelessly from my sony laptop
    :confused: I am having problems getting my sony laptop to connect to the internet wirelessly via AOL.I have a netgear wireless router I have set up a network the laptop recognises the network and connects to it but with limited connectivity. Not allowing me to access the internet. AOL say all is well with the router, network set up OK .im not very tec minded so any help would be greatly appreciated:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 28, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Its not an AOL problem. As long as AOL is providing a connection to the router, then, its in your configuration and router settings. Have you tried calling the router tech support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

Connecting sony camcorder to a computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sony dcr-hc45 camcorder which is the same as the dcr-hc37. My problem is connecting my camcorder to my computer. I have a computer with windows xp but I do not have a firewire connection only usb. Please what cable do I need to connect the two together?

Have desktop hooked to router and need to get my laptop working wirelessly [ 6 Answers ]

I have a HP desktop that is hooked to a D-Link router. Just bought a new Lenovo laptop. The laptop connects to the internet if I run a cable f mthe router to the laptop. How do I get my laptop to detect the internet wirelessly??

Connecting to AOL [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently install AOL 9.0 Security Edition on my PC (Windows XP). At first, it worked fine and then after a short while, it started knocking me off and every time I try to sign on, it brings me right back to the sign-on screen after completing the 7 steps to signing on. I have...

Adding a laptop wirelessly to a network [ 9 Answers ]

I have three computers in my house that are all connected to a network through a lynksys router. This is not a wireless router, they all have ethernet cables connected to the router. My girlfriend has a brand new dell laptop with a wireless network adapter and it also came with a wireless router....

View more questions Search