I need to know how I do a balance sheet showing the stockholders equity
    billwilliams70806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 27, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylarenee742458
    I need to know how I do a balance sheet showing the stockholders equity
    Use quickbooks and it will do it for u
    QuickBooks Trainer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Actually, in order to show stockholders equity, you need to make sure that you have recorded the sale of the stock or transfer of shares. Record the deposit to your bank account. The account you use on the second line left will be capital stock. Then it will show up in a balance sheet. Please note that this only applies to corporations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income statement, owners equity statement and balance sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Creating balance sheet from trial balance [ 10 Answers ]

I am having issues getting a balance sheet to come out right from the given data from a trial balance. Can anyone help me out with this? I have included a picture of what I am working on...

If T-Accounts Balance does this mean balance sheet & P&L work correctly? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just wondering been having some problems with my Balance Sheet balancing, I was wondering if the Trial Balance balances, does that mean that the balance sheet will balance? (given that I do everything correctly? ) Also just a quick question while I'm asking, regarding depreciation in...

View more questions Search