Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saby1103 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2005, 01:20 PM
    What can I do?
    Hi, I want to Make my wife Happy . What are something's I can do to show her that I love her and she means the whole world to me ? :)
    trim Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2005, 12:45 AM
    Sorry you need to give us more information e.g your age and how long you bin together things like that
    Saby1103 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2005, 02:43 PM
    I Am 23 Years Old And She Is 21 Years Old We've Been Married For Three Years And We Have Been Together Before We Got Married For Four Years. And We Have A 2 Year Old Child. :)

Oct 10, 2005, 08:37 AM
    A lot of people do the usuall by taking them out for a meal or give them some flowers. I think you should do something that she would never expect at all something for two that is out of the ordinary for a date. Such as take her on a surprise vacation, bunjee jumping for two,take her on a hot air ballon, white water rafting. If you won't to go the romantic way you could have rose pettals going from the door all the way to the bed with candles surrounding the way to the room an have a bit of music as well or you could do the same but to the bath and the bath wood have rose petls ontop of the water floating. There are many more ways but I need to know what she likes

Oct 23, 2005, 07:34 AM
    How is it going

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search