Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hillary032907 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 01:10 PM
    :confused: hi I am wondering what will happen if someone was working at the bank and stoled 1000.00 dollars from the draw and was set a court date what going to happen to them
    hillary032907 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 01:12 PM
    So what are the charges for this type of crime
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 27, 2007, 05:51 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's thread that tends to cause confusion. So your question has been moves to its own thread.

DEpends on what locality you are in and how the bank wants to prosecute.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2007, 05:59 PM
    That has happened here, where I live, several times in fact within the past few months. The persons involved had to pay a fine, make full restitution, perform community service, and were fired from their jobs. That was pretty much punishment enough, considering they cannot work in a bank ever again. But the banks involved could have easily pressed criminal charges and went for the full extent of the law.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2007, 06:01 PM
    A lot will depend first on what the bank wants to do, some banks want to keep things quiet and if you repay may not even press charges,

For those that do, it can be a plea bargan made maybe, or since it is a bank, they can even call the Feds in for charges by them also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Punishment as a child [ 24 Answers ]

What was your worst spanking as a kid

Punishment for Sickness [ 5 Answers ]

Can my company punish me for being off sick if I provide sick notes and hospital appointment letters as evidence?

What's the punishment? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Texas and my husband was arrested this past Monday. He had 3 unpaid traffic tickets (speeding, ran a red light, and failure to maintain financial responsibility.. this last will go away when he can show proof he was insure just didn't have the card) and he also received a ticket for...

Capital punishment [ 32 Answers ]

Is execution of murderers a deterrent to crime

The right punishment [ 7 Answers ]

My friend's daughter started a web-site on Xanga and put quote's about suicide, that she got off a suicide web page, into her profile. I think that this is a big red flag but he believed her when she told him it was her friend's idea. He had previously told her not to ever start a web site on...

View more questions Search