Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscarbunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2005, 03:58 AM
    Help. Need to know who sings this remix
    Please help. I've heard a remix of sexy cinderella and I want you back by the jacksons. The chorus goes... sexy cinderella I like the way you shake that figure!
    But I can't find anywhere who sings it of the name of the song. Please help!
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Oct 8, 2005, 07:00 AM
    I think it is deekline feat mc hyperactive - sexy cinderella.

Or is that the original and not the remix?

Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this... [ 6 Answers ]

Who sings starin down the barrel of a 45 Who sings the song that says rape me a bunch in this song, and what's the song name? Thanks guys :)

Looking for a Kelly Price remix [ 7 Answers ]

I know everyone remembers the song Kelly Price had titled You Should've Told Me. Well she had a remix of this song, same title, but the song sounded totally different than the original. I have been looking for this song for 7 months. Can anyone help me find this song please!!

Who sings this? [ 4 Answers ]

A part of the song goes- And id give up forever to teach you because I know that you feel me some how, you're the closest to heaven that ill ever be and I don't want to go home right now and all that I can taste is this moment and all I can breath is your life and sooner or later its later, and I...

Who sings this? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know who sings a song with the lyrics... "and we made love in my Chevy van and that's alright with me"

Who sings this? [ 1 Answers ]

Just heard this about a week ago only words I can remember are they are saying "that's the breaks, that's the breaks" I believe it's a rap song.

View more questions Search